“Can't Hardly Wait” quotes(1998)
Plot – The long-awaited moment of the high school diploma is about to arrive and the seniors just want to celebrate. Among them, a guy dreams to finally be with the girl he’s been loving for years, who has just broken up with his longtime boyfriend. Another guy tries to do everything he can to revenge on an annoying bully. Finally the day of the big party arrives and their plans take shape.
All actors – Jennifer Love Hewitt, Ethan Embry, Charlie Korsmo, Lauren Ambrose, Peter Facinelli, Seth Green, Michelle Brookhurst, Alexander Martin, Erik Palladino, Channon Roe, Sean Patrick Thomas, Freddy Rodríguezshow all
“Can't Hardly Wait” Quotes 17 quotes
“- X-Phile 1: Hey! Luke doesn't push Vader!
- X-Phile 2: Well he should've. I mean, the guy cut his hand off.”
“Fate! There is such a thing as fate, but it only takes you so far. Then it's up to you to make it happen.”
“I can't feel my legs, I have no legs!”
“- Mike Dexter: Guys, we're gonna be in college soon. You know what there's gonna be in college, right?
- Jock #1: Girls that used to be in high school.
- Mike Dexter: No, women. College women. Women with no curfew, women on the pill, women... women, bro. We are staring into the future here. And the future is women.”
“- Stoner Guy: You know who else I like, who never got much play? Is Velma, from Scooby-Doo
- Watermelon Guy: Rooby Rooby Roo!
- Stoner Guy: She, right, she was also a cool... she was a hip, hip, lady.
- Watermelon Guy: Hip Chick.”
“You see the salt on this pretzel? Look at the stars. Some people, they say the stars are billions and billions of tons of hot gas. But I think maybe, maybe it's just God's salt. And God's just waiting to eat us.”
“Damn, she's gonna think I got that premature evacuation!”
“You know what they say about women and trolley cars. There's plenty of 'em in the sea.”
- Homeboy #2: Aw damn, man. Our boy's a fag, yo.
- Homeboy #1: Yo, who's a fag?
- Kenny Fisher: Yo, both of y'all. That is a "Fragrance of Love" scented candle, bitch. Damn!
“Judging from my little experience, I kind of believe in fate. It just works in really fucked up ways sometimes.”
“- Kenny Fisher: 'Sup, ladies? Yo Jana, wanna dance?
- Jana: I'm allergic.
- Kenny Fisher: You're allergic to dancing?
- Jana: Yeah.”
- Kenny Fisher: Yo, I gotta have sex tonight! I mean peep this... they say here ninety-two percent of the honeys at UCLA are sexually active. Ninety-two of the women in Los Angeles at UCLA walking around going: "class... or sex? What shall I do?" Ninety-two percent, yo! Hey, you know what that means?
- Homeboy #2: What?
- Kenny Fisher: It means... (continue)(continue reading)