Stars quotes55 stars quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
Look at all the stars. You look up and you think, "God made all this and He remembered to make a little speck like me". It's kind of flattering, really.
“- Pumbaa: Hey, Timon, ever wonder what those sparkly dots are up there?
- Timon: Pumbaa, I don't wonder; I know.
- Pumbaa: Oh. What are they?
- Timon: They're fireflies. Fireflies that, uh... got stuck up on that big bluish-black thing.
- Pumbaa: Oh, gee. I always thought they were balls of gas burning billions of miles away.
- Timon: Pumbaa,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.”
“We aren’t monsters. We’re cultural disrupters.”
“I love sleeping under the stars.”
“Look how many there are. Millions and millions and millions of stars. Jesus Christ! I wonder how they all stay in place up there. I mean, it's pretty simple for us. To build a house, we use so many bricks, so much lime. But up there, sweet Jesus! Where do you put the foundations? They aren't just confetti, you know.”
“- Panicked Start: Meteor shower!
- Eddie: Meteor?
- Crash: Shower?”
“- Tristan: Don't you ever sleep?
- Yvaine: Not at night. May have escaped your notice, genius, but that's when the stars have rather better things to do. They're coming out, shining, that sort of thing.”
“- Roy Cronin: I knew I wouldn't sleep so I've been walking in the garden, confiding my good luck to the stars.
- Myra: Were they pleased?
- Roy Cronin: No, they seemed indifferent. They went on glittering, the little exhibitionists!”
“- Bowen: Now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?
- Draco: To the stars, Bowen. To the stars.”
“- Wise Man #1: We were led by a star.
- Mandy Cohen: Led by a bottle, more like.”
“Stars die so we may live. We die so stars may be reborn.”
“You're measuring the stars, not giving the sky a high five.”
“- Jenny Newton: It'll take a long time. A real long time. What if you get all the way up there and there's nothing?
- Young Casey Newton: What if there's everything?”
“Don't ask for the moon. We have the stars.”
“- Tzekel-Kan: You do not want the tribute?
- Miguel: No no, we want tribute, it's just that, um... Tulio, tell him.
- Tulio: The stars are not in position for this tribute!
- Miguel: Like he said! Stars!... Can't do it... Not today.”
“- Wendy Darling: Where do you live?
- Peter Pan: Second star to the right, and then straight on till morning.”
“I saw a star explode and send out the building blocks of the Universe. Other stars, other planets and eventually other life. A supernova! Creation itself! I was there.”
“You see the salt on this pretzel? Look at the stars. Some people, they say the stars are billions and billions of tons of hot gas. But I think maybe, maybe it's just God's salt. And God's just waiting to eat us.”
“My mom reckons I'm going to be a star. And stars don't fall from the sky.”