Stars quotes58 stars quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Bowen: Now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?
- Draco: To the stars, Bowen. To the stars.”
Look at all the stars. You look up and you think, "God made all this and He remembered to make a little speck like me". It's kind of flattering, really.
“- Pumbaa: Hey, Timon, ever wonder what those sparkly dots are up there?
- Timon: Pumbaa, I don't wonder; I know.
- Pumbaa: Oh. What are they?
- Timon: They're fireflies. Fireflies that, uh... got stuck up on that big bluish-black thing.
- Pumbaa: Oh, gee. I always thought they were balls of gas burning billions of miles away.
- Timon: Pumbaa,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.”
“Polaris. You see it? It’s the most important star in the sky. If you ever get lost, it’ll help you find your way.”
“Are you going to sit there like an idiot doing nothing or are you going to shoot for the stars?”
“We aren’t monsters. We’re cultural disrupters.”
“I love sleeping under the stars.”
“Look how many there are. Millions and millions and millions of stars. Jesus Christ! I wonder how they all stay in place up there. I mean, it's pretty simple for us. To build a house, we use so many bricks, so much lime. But up there, sweet Jesus! Where do you put the foundations? They aren't just confetti, you know.”
“- Panicked Start: Meteor shower!
- Eddie: Meteor?
- Crash: Shower?”
“- Tristan: Don't you ever sleep?
- Yvaine: Not at night. May have escaped your notice, genius, but that's when the stars have rather better things to do. They're coming out, shining, that sort of thing.”
“- Roy Cronin: I knew I wouldn't sleep so I've been walking in the garden, confiding my good luck to the stars.
- Myra: Were they pleased?
- Roy Cronin: No, they seemed indifferent. They went on glittering, the little exhibitionists!”
“- Wise Man #1: We were led by a star.
- Mandy Cohen: Led by a bottle, more like.”
“Stars die so we may live. We die so stars may be reborn.”
“You're measuring the stars, not giving the sky a high five.”
“- Jenny Newton: It'll take a long time. A real long time. What if you get all the way up there and there's nothing?
- Young Casey Newton: What if there's everything?”
“Don't ask for the moon. We have the stars.”
“- Tzekel-Kan: You do not want the tribute?
- Miguel: No no, we want tribute, it's just that, um... Tulio, tell him.
- Tulio: The stars are not in position for this tribute!
- Miguel: Like he said! Stars!... Can't do it... Not today.”
“- Wendy Darling: Where do you live?
- Peter Pan: Second star to the right, and then straight on till morning.”