Jennifer Love Hewitt quotes
“I don't want to ever ever do something that isn't fun. Ever.”
“Children are like wet cement—whatever falls on them makes an impression.”
“I'm vacating this switchlized adolescent display of hedenistic amorality.”
“- Max Conners: How do I look?
- Page Conners: If I were a guy, I'd do you.”
“- Ray Bronson: We have to think about this...
- Julie James: About what? About what? He was crossing the road in the middle of the night! It was an accident!”
- Jack Withrowe: Isn't that the shoe you wanted to jam up my ass?
- Page Conners: No, that was the 6" heel.
“- Max Conners: I'm sorry, Page. I'm a terrible mother. I'm a terrible everything.
- Page Conners: You're finally seeing things clearly.”
“- Ray Bronson: No one gets me the way you do.
- Julie James: I understand your pain.”
“- Max Conners: Maybe you'd like a spanking?
- Page Conners: Just try it. I dare you!”
“- Winton Chalmers: Life's a bitch.
- Del Blaine: He didn't drown, if that makes life any less bitchy.”
“- Page Conners: Just give it to me, or would you rather have my heel up your ass?
- Jack Withrowe: Who told you I'm into that?”
“Since you can't seem to read my subtle signals, I'll help you out. Piss! Off!”
“There's nothing wrong with Garfield. He's just a happy, fat, lazy cat.”
“- Jack Withrowe: Tell me to my face you don't love me.
- Page Conners: I don't love you.
- Jack Withrowe: Wow. More believable than I thought it would be.”
“- Julie James: What the hell are you doing in my closet?
- Karla Wilson: Dude, I thought you were outta town. I just wanted to borrow your black skirt, but I'm not ready to die for it.”
“- Barry William Cox: How do you know this is even related? You did a lot of things last summer.
- Julie James: Well, only one murder comes to mind.”
“- Helen Shivers: What happened to us? We used to be best friends.
- Julie James: We used to be a lot of things.”
“There's no love. It's the trick of the brain. It's the combination of chemicals and hormones.”