Jennifer Love Hewitt quotes
“I don't want to ever ever do something that isn't fun. Ever.”
“I'm vacating this switchlized adolescent display of hedenistic amorality.”
“- Max Conners: How do I look?
- Page Conners: If I were a guy, I'd do you.”
“- Ray Bronson: We have to think about this...
- Julie James: About what? About what? He was crossing the road in the middle of the night! It was an accident!”
- Jack Withrowe: Isn't that the shoe you wanted to jam up my ass?
- Page Conners: No, that was the 6" heel.
“- Max Conners: I'm sorry, Page. I'm a terrible mother. I'm a terrible everything.
- Page Conners: You're finally seeing things clearly.”
“- Ray Bronson: No one gets me the way you do.
- Julie James: I understand your pain.”
“- Max Conners: Maybe you'd like a spanking?
- Page Conners: Just try it. I dare you!”
“- Winton Chalmers: Life's a bitch.
- Del Blaine: He didn't drown, if that makes life any less bitchy.”
“- Page Conners: Just give it to me, or would you rather have my heel up your ass?
- Jack Withrowe: Who told you I'm into that?”
“Since you can't seem to read my subtle signals, I'll help you out. Piss! Off!”
“There's nothing wrong with Garfield. He's just a happy, fat, lazy cat.”
“- Jack Withrowe: Tell me to my face you don't love me.
- Page Conners: I don't love you.
- Jack Withrowe: Wow. More believable than I thought it would be.”
“- Julie James: What the hell are you doing in my closet?
- Karla Wilson: Dude, I thought you were outta town. I just wanted to borrow your black skirt, but I'm not ready to die for it.”
“- Barry William Cox: How do you know this is even related? You did a lot of things last summer.
- Julie James: Well, only one murder comes to mind.”
“- Helen Shivers: What happened to us? We used to be best friends.
- Julie James: We used to be a lot of things.”
“There's no love. It's the trick of the brain. It's the combination of chemicals and hormones.”
“- Julie James: Helen, we killed a man and ruined the lives of everyone he knew.
- Helen Shivers: I don't think we were that powerful Julie, you're giving us way to much credit.”