“Revolutionary Road” quotes(2008)
All actors – Kate Winslet, Leonardo DiCaprio, Christopher Fitzgerald, Jonathan Roumie, Neal Bledsoe, Marin Ireland, Samantha Soule, Heidi Armbruster, Sam Rosen, Maria Rusolo, Gena Oppenheim, Kathryn Dunn, Joe Komara, Allison Twyford, David Harbour, John Ottavino, Adam Mucci, Jo Twiss, Frank Girardeau, Kathy Bates, Richard Easton, Kathryn Hahn, Zoe Kazan, Dan Da Silva, Dylan Baker, Keith Reddin, Ryan Simpkins, Ty Simpkins, Max Casella, Max Baker, Catherine Curtin, Jon Sampson, Peter Barton, Kevin Barton, Evan Covey, Dylan Clark Marshall, Jay O. Sanders, Michael Shannon, Chandler Vinton, Bethann Schebece, Kelsey Robinson, Jason Etter, Adair Moran, Tommaso Antico, Justin Misenhelder, Will Vought, Emaline Green, Isabella Zubor, Kal Thompson, Racheline Maltese, Lauren Hubbell, Duffy Jackson, Dan Zanes, Vince Giordano, Jon-Erik Kellso, Andrew Burton, Will Sanderson, Alex Hoffman, Kristen Connolly, John Behlmann, Paul Rocco Amato, David Campbell, Michael Ciesla, Peter Conboy, Sean Cullen, Mary DeBellis, Jay Ferraro, Henning Fischer, David Gere, Zoe Hartman, Rob L. Hubbard, Amy LaBossiere, Mark A. Langston, Cristina Marie, Sean Marrinan, Timothy McCartney, Chris Miskiewicz, Jared Morrison, Joel Ney, Henny Russell, Andrew Seddon, Vladimir Troitsky, Guy Veryzer, Ted Yudain, Jon Yvonshow all
“Revolutionary Road” Quotes 15 quotes
“You've never tried at anything. And if you don't try at anything, you can't fail.”
“I want to feel things. Really feel them, you know. How's that for an ambition?”
“Our whole existence here is based on this great premise that we're special. They we're superior to the whole thing. But we're not. We're just like everyone else!”
“- April Wheeler: What are you going to do now? Are you going to hit me? To show me how much you love me?
- Frank Wheeler: Don't worry, I can't be bothered! You're not worth the trouble it would take to hit you! You're not worth the powder it would take to blow you up. You are an empty, empty, hollow shell of a woman. I mean, what the hell are...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- April Wheeler: I hear you're a mathematician.
- John Givings: You hear wrong. Its all gone now.
- April Wheeler: All gone?
- John Givings: You know what electrical shock treatments are?
- April Wheeler: Yes. Yes, I do.
- John Givings: I had thirty-seven. It's supposed to jolt out the emotional problems. It just jolted out the mathematics.”
“- April Wheeler: What's the point? Is it supposed to make me jealous or something? Is it supposed to make me fall in love with you or back into bed with you or what? What would you like me to say Frank?
- Frank Wheeler: Why don't you say what you feel, April?
- April Wheeler: I don't feel anything.
- Frank Wheeler: In other words, you don't care...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You know what's so good about the truth? Everyone knows what it is however long they've lived without it. No one forgets the truth, Frank, they just get better at lying.”