Adultery quotes51 adultery quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Mortdecai: Oh, my darling, I tried desperately to be unfaithful to you, I really did. But I just couldn't do it.
- Johanna: It's a terrible moment when you finding yourself falling in love with your own spouse, isn't it?
- Mortdecai: Now that is the look that softens every bone in my body, except one”
“- Bors: I like the little bastards. They mean something to me. Especially Number Three! He's a good fighter!
- Lancelot: That's because he's mine.”
“I can't make it to my best friend's old lady.”
“- Fletcher Reede: I was hoping after being married to me you'd have no more strength left.
- Audrey Reede: Well, you have to remember that when we were married, I wasn't having sex nearly as often as you were.”
“- Richard Twat: I trust you've slept well?
- Mr. Johnson: We had rather a rough night, actually.
- Richard Twat: Ah well, the perils of adultery.”
“- Jack Shaw: Don't think of it as cheating on your wife. Think of it as... fuckin' for your flag.
- Amos: When in doubt, close your eyes and think of England.”
“- Sammy: I don't know what the Church's official position is on fornication and adultery these days, and I felt really hypocritical not saying anything to you about it before, but... what is the official position these days?
- Ron: Well... it's a sin.
- Sammy: Good, I think it should be!”
- Capt. T.C. Doyle: You slept with the wife of General "Kill-'em-all-and-let-God-sort-them-out" Richardson?
- David Poole: I thought it was his daughter.
- Capt. T.C. Doyle: Oh yeah, he would've been fine with that.
“- Mr Neville: That was ingenious.
- Mrs. Talmann: Since when has adultery been ingenious? You are ridiculous, Mr. Neville.”
“- John Beckwith: How long have you and the Secretary been married?
- Kathleen Cleary: 30 years next April.
- John Beckwith: That's beautiful.
- Kathleen Cleary: Yeah. And we were faithful for two of them.”
“- Georgia King: What on earth was he thinking of?
- Emma Rae: Probably the same thing he was thinking with.”
“- Joey: I cheated on my wife.
- Priest: You committed adultery?
- Joey: Yes
- Priest: How many times?
- Joey Boca: Uh... 5 times the last 2 weeks... wait, no, that's wrong... it was uh... it was uh, 4 times this week, uh... with 3 women, and uh... 3 times last week with 2 other women... wow... plus one of the women from this week was the same as...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Steven M. Kovacs: Just get out. I don't ever want to see you again. Robin is never going to forgive me!
- The Cable Guy: Well, I'll tell you how you handle that: don't tell her.”
“I have good looking kids; thank god my wife cheats on me.”
“If he's stupid enough to cheat, the world should know he's dumb enough to get caught.”
“- April Wheeler: What's the point? Is it supposed to make me jealous or something? Is it supposed to make me fall in love with you or back into bed with you or what? What would you like me to say Frank?
- Frank Wheeler: Why don't you say what you feel, April?
- April Wheeler: I don't feel anything.
- Frank Wheeler: In other words, you don't care...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Ah, how I loved her, but she had her music. I think she had her music. She'd hang out with the Chicago Male Chorus and Symphony. I don't recall her playing an instrument or being able to carry a tune. Yet she was on the road 300 days of the year. In fact, I bought her a harp for Christmas. She asked me what it was.”