Paris quotes23 paris quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“We'll always have Paris.”
“- Sabrina Fairchild: Maybe you should go to Paris, Linus.
- Linus Larrabee: To Paris?
- Sabrina Fairchild: It helped me a lot. Have you ever been there?
- Linus Larrabee: Oh, yes. Yes. Once. I was there for thirty-five minutes.
- Sabrina Fairchild: Thirty-five minutes?
- Linus Larrabee: Changing planes. I was on my way to Iraq on an oil deal.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“This is the city - Paris, France. It is just like any other big city - London, New York, Tokyo - except for two little things. In Paris, people eat better. And in Paris, people make love - well, perhaps not better, but certainly more often. They do it any time, any place. On the left bank, on the right bank, and in between! They do it by day,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I was in Paris once with my wife... boy am I glad she's dead.”
“I think we should go to Paris. We'll be surrounded by rude French people. It should bring us closer.”
“- Frank: We didn't come to Paris on vacation.
- Sarah: Oh. Well, shopping's what I thought you did in Paris with your boyfriend's money while you're waiting for him to wake up from being taken down by his skanky, slutty, Russian biatch ex-girlfriend. So, thanks. Thanks. Thanks for the compliment for the fur. For telling me that I look nice in my...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Elmo McElroy: If I wanted cuisine, I'd have gone to Paris, all right?
- Felix DeSouza: You can still go to France. It's not too far, it's full of pricks and they hate fucking yanks as well!”
“Paris has become a repository of beautiful-girl genes.”
“- Regina Lambert: Have you ever been in love in Paris, Joshua?
- Joshua Peters: Uh, I can't say I've had that pleasure, Reggie.
- Regina Lambert: Well, you're still young. Maybe you still have a chance.
- Joshua Peters: That would be nice.”
“- Muriel: If I could go anywhere, I'd go to Paris. It sounds so romantic.
- Macon: Paris... is terrible. Everybody's impolite.
- Muriel: Take me with you next time. I could show you the good parts.
- Macon: I have a very limited expense account. I never even took my wife! My wife?
- Muriel: I was only teasing. Did you think I meant it?”
“In Paris, it's good to smell like you've been fucking to make them respect you.”
- Vincent Vega: You know what they call a... a... a "Quarter Pounder with Cheese" in Paris?
- Jules Winnfield: They don't call it a "Quarter Pounder with cheese"?
- Vincent Vega: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.
- Jules Winnfield: Then what do they call it?
- Vincent Vega: They call it a ... (continue)(continue reading)