“Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines” quotes(2003)
Plot – It's been about ten years since John Connor, who has survived two attempts of homicide, has helped his mother to prevent Judgment Day during which the sophisticated machines of Skynet would have destroyed humanity. Now Connor is 22 and lives as a homeless, without a job, a cell phone nor a house, so Skynet cannot find him. When TX, the most sophisticated Skynet cyborg, arrives, Connor has to defeat it but this time he's not alone: the unaware veterinary Kate Brewster will be part of his future and they will destroy the cyborg thanks to a Terminator machine too, the one Connor knew as a boy.
All actors – Arnold Schwarzenegger, Nick Stahl, Claire Danes, Kristanna Loken, David Andrews, Mark Famiglietti, Earl Boen, Moira Sinise, Chopper Bernet, Christopher Lawford, Carolyn Hennesy, Jay Acovone, M.C. Gainey, Susan Merson, Elizabeth Morehead, Jimmy Snyder, Billy D. Lucas, Brian Sites, Alana Curry, Larry McCormick, Robert Alonzo, Michael Papajohn, Timothy Dowling, Jon Foster, Mark Hicks, Kim Robillard, Matt Gerald, William O'Leary, Rick Zieff, Rebecca Tilney, Chris Hardwick, Helen Eigenberg, Kiki Gorton, Walter von Huene, Jerry Katell, George A. Sack Jr., Eric Rittershow all
“Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines” Quotes 16 quotes
“- Kate Brewster: So what's his story?
- John Connor: He's a robot from the future. Living tissue over a metal skeleton.”
“Based on your pupil dilation, skin temperature, and motor functions, I calculate an 83% probability that you will not pull the trigger.”
“I feel the weight of the world bearing down on me. A future I don't want. So I keep running as fast as I can... anywhere... nowhere.”
“- John Connor: The T-X, can you find a way to destroy it?
- Terminator: Unlikely. I'm an obsolete design.”
“The future has not been written. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves. I wish I could believe that.”
“- Terminator: John Connor. It is time.
- John Connor: Are you here to kill me?
- Terminator: No. You must live.”
“- John Connor: What is your mission?
- Terminator: To... ensure the survival... of John Connor... and Katherine Brewster.
- John Connor: You are about to fail that mission.”
“Maybe the future has been written. I don't know; all I know is what the Terminator taught me; never stop fighting. And I never will. The battle has just begun.”
“- Kate Brewster: John, what is he saying?
- John Connor: Judgment Day. The end of the world. It's today, three hours from now.
- Terminator: Two hours and fifty-three minutes.”
“- John Connor: We stopped Judgment Day.
- Terminator: You only postponed it. Judgment Day is inevitable.”
“Desire is irrelevant. I am a machine.”
“Next time bring a clue, not a paintball gun.”
“- Terminator: Anger is more useful than despair.
- John Connor: What?
- Terminator: Basic psychology is among my sub-routines.”
“- Terminator: You cannot self-terminate.
- John Connor: No, you can't. I can do anything I want. I'm a human being, not some god-damn robot.
- Terminator: [correcting him] Cybernetic organism.”