“The Good Son” quotes(1993)
Plot – Little Henry Evans hides some secrets. Although he's apparently a smart kid, affectionate with parents, protective with his little sister and loyal to his friends, Henry has a lethal sense of the game. As adults cannot see his real nature, his peers can insteas. Mark Evans, Henry's cousin, moves in to live with his uncles and soon learns evil has many faces. Will he be able to find someone who believes him?
All actors – Macaulay Culkin, Elijah Wood, Wendy Crewson, David Morse, Daniel Hugh Kelly, Jacqueline Brookes, Quinn Culkin, Ashley Crow, Guy Strauss, Keith Brava, Jerem Goodwin, Andria Hall, Bobby Huber, Mark Stefanich, Susan Hopper, Rory Culkin, Christopher C. Murphyshow all
“The Good Son” Quotes 12 quotes
“- Henry: I was downstairs playing.
- Susan: Henry, don't lie to me, alright? Just don't lie to me. Now you tell me... did you kill Richard?
- Henry: What if I did?”
- Mark: What makes people evil?
- Alice: "Evil" is a word people use when they've given up trying to understand someone. There's a reason for everything if we could just find it.
“- Susan: You have to tell me the truth now. What happened the night Richard died?
- Henry: Don't you know?
- Susan: I'd like to hear it from you.”
“- Mark: Do you know what you did?
- Henry: Come on. We did it together.
- Mark: You could have killed people.
- Henry: With your help.
- Mark: I didn't know you were going to do that.
- Henry: I feel sorry for you, Mark. You just don't know how to have fun.”
“- Henry: You're scared all the time. I know. I used to be scared too. But that was before I found out.
- Mark: Found out what?
- Henry: That once you realize that you can do anything, you're free. You could fly. Nobody can touch you. Nobody. Mark... don't be afraid to fly.”
“- Mark: Henry said he hated her.
- Susan: What are you trying to tell me?
- Mark: I've told you. I'm telling you. Connie didn't just slip. You don't know what he is. Henry tried to kill Connie and he can do it again...”
“- Mark: What if there was this boy and he did these terrible things because he liked doing them? Wouldn't you say he was evil?
- Alice: I don't believe in evil.
- Mark: You should.”