Caution quotes25 caution quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
- From the movie: Smokey and the Bandit
“When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the country you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.”
- From the movie: Scream 3
- From the movie: Spy
“I don't condone this sexy yet reckless behavior, Susan Cooper!”
- From the movie: Manhattan
- From the movie: New Waterford Girl
- From the movie: Last Action Hero
“I must warn you, I've killed people smarter and younger than you.”
- From the movie: Martin
“Everything has been pretty easy since I've learned how to be careful. People are the hardest thing.”
- From the movie: Topper
“Resting's the sort of thing you've got to work up to gradually... very dangerous to rest all of a sudden.”
- From the movie: Red Planet
“- Commander Kate Bowman: How do you propose that I explain to Houston that two of my crew went blind drinking moonshine vodka?
- Gallagher: Very carefully?”
- From the movie: Jurassic Park III
“- Amanda Kirby: If he'd been with you, he'd be completely safe. You drive five miles under the speed limit, Paul. And I've totaled three cars in three years.
- Paul Kirby: Well, not three. The Buick wasn't really totaled. I just said it was 'cause I wanted to get the S.U.V.”
- From the movie: Righteous Kill
“When you walk outside, watch your back.”
- From the movie: Fear of a Black Hat
“Boy, I'm telling you, you brothers are gonna be large! But like I said, you got to be careful. Because y'all are telling the truth, and the white man don't want you all saying what you're saying.”
- From the movie: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
“- Grumpy: Now, I'm warnin' ya. Don't let nobody or nothing in the house.
- Snow White: Why, Grumpy, you do care.”
- From the movie: White Water Summer
“Better be careful kid, one false move and you'll cut your balls off.”
- From the movie: Mermaids
“You drive like old people make love.”
- From the movie: The Sum of All Fears
“Choose your words carefully, words have a habit of being turned into policy.”
- From the movie: Clear and Present Danger
“You want to know about politics in Washington? Four words. Watch your back, Jack.”
- From the movie: Eve of Destruction
“Each would have an epitaph. He died for his country because he didn't fucking listen!”
- From the movie: The Court Jester
“Caution is for popinjays and cockatoos!”
- From the movie: Naked
“Be good. If you can't be good, be careful.”
- From the movie: The Jackal
- From the movie: Dangerous Ground
“- Vusi Madlazi: Kaffir? What's that?
- Iron Guard: You.
- Vusi Madlazi: Yeah, but what does it mean? Is it like warrior, king, god, chief? What is it?
- Iron Guard: It means you must watch your mouth, boy.”
- From the movie: The Good Son
“- Mark: Henry said he hated her.
- Susan: What are you trying to tell me?
- Mark: I've told you. I'm telling you. Connie didn't just slip. You don't know what he is. Henry tried to kill Connie and he can do it again...”
- From the movie: Face/Off