Air quotes17 air quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Dixon Steele: Oh, I love a picnic. Acres and acres of sand and all of it in your food.
- Laurel Gray: Stop griping. Just lie still and inhale.
- Dixon Steele: What, sand?
- Laurel Gray: No, air - and don't let it go to your head.”
“Isn't this great? The salty sea air, the wind blowing in your face. Aaah, the perfect day to be at sea!”
“- Lorraine Baker: Still smells the same. Old gross stuff, dead animals, and murky lake water.
- Tom Baker: It's called fresh air sweetie.”
“- Daisy Werthan: Did you have the air-conditioning checked? I told you to have the air-conditioning checked.
- Hoke Colburn: I had the air-conditioning checked. I don't know what for. You never allow me to turn it on.”
“Some music needs air. Roll down your window.”
“My loneliness like the night air: invisible to the eye, oblivious to the touch, in its cold uncomfortableness.”
“The four elements: earth, air, water, and fire. Of these, I call your attention to two: air and fire. Though it is your privilege to live in the air, you will die by fire.”
“- Gen. Midwinter: Did you know for example, that the air in the East Coast of America is polluted by the reds? Oh, you might look at me, but boy, I tell you and I know that the air in Texas is the only truly wholesome air in this world. That is why I have not been out of Texas in twenty five years. I don't like the air in other places.
- Harry...” (continue)(continue reading)
“She's like the air to me.”
“I don't know whether there is anything particularly exciting about the air in this particular part of Hertfordshire, but the number of engagements that go on seem to me to be considerably above the proper average that statistics have laid down for our guidance.”
“- Gallagher: We can breathe!
- Dr. Quinn Burchenal: I don't know what the hell this is but I'll take it!”
“In lieu of champagne, how about some real pain? Propane?”
“- Crysta: But how can you live without trees?
- Zak: Easy.
- Crysta: But trees give life. They make the clouds, the water, the air.
- Zak: We have air.
- Batty Koda: Yeah, if you don't mind getting all your minerals in one breath.”