“FernGully: The Last Rainforest” quotes(1992)
Plot – Crysta is a fairy of the forest. She saves the life of Zak, who was about to be killed by a truck. Zak discovers the world of FernGully and falls in love with the fairy. However, he decides that his place is elsewhere in the world. The movie is quite dull, it mixes Disney style fantasies to an environmental message and includes boring songs.
All actors – Tim Curry, Samantha Mathis, Christian Slater, Jonathan Ward, Robin Williams, Grace Zabriskie, Geoffrey Blake, Robert Pastorelli, Cheech Marin, Tommy Chong, Tone Loc, Townsend Colemanshow all
“FernGully: The Last Rainforest” Quotes 19 quotes
“The forest went on forever. We tree spirits nurtured the harmony of all living things, but our closest friends were humans. Then, as sometimes happens, the balance of nature shifted. Hexxus, the very spirit of destruction rose up from the bowels of the earth, and rained down his poison. The forest was nearly destroyed, many lives were lost and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Hello, I'm a nocturnal placental mammal of the order pterodidae, or ptero-didn't-I... In case you can't tell, I'm a bat!”
“- Goanna: Welcome to the food chain.
- Crysta: Stop! He's a human!
- Goanna: Uhh... what's a human?
- Batty Koda: Delicious and nutritious! Tastes just like chicken!”
“Look for the hero inside yourself, Crysta. Look to the good and loving heart in you and all others.”
“There are worlds within worlds, Crysta. Everything in our world is connected by the delicate strands of the web of life, which is a balance between the forces of destruction and the magical forces of creation.”
“The truth doesn't always win friends, but it certainly influences people.”
“- Zak: Am I dead?
- Crysta: No.
- Batty Koda: We can fix that for ya!”
“- Crysta: But just think. Humans back in the forest!
- Batty Koda: Yep. There goes the neighborhood.
- Crysta: Be nice, Batty.
- Batty Koda: First thing, all these trees go. Then come your highways, then come your shopping malls, and your parking lots, and your convenience stores...”
“Since the beginning of time, we have been the guardians and the healers of the forest. We have too long forgotten the magic powers of nature. The time has come to call on them again. Remember: all the magic of creation exists within a single tiny seed.”
“- Crysta: You mustn't do that here! Can't you feel its pain?
- Zak: Its... pain?
- Crysta: Yes!
- Batty Koda: Humans can't feel anything. They're numb from the brain down.”
“- Zak: What are you supposed to be, some kind of fairy?
- Crysta: Of course I am. What about you? Are you really a human?
- Zak: Last time I checked.”
“- Zak: I'm positive.
- Batty Koda: Only fools are positive.”
“We all have the power - and it grows when it is shared.”
“- Crysta: But how can you live without trees?
- Zak: Easy.
- Crysta: But trees give life. They make the clouds, the water, the air.
- Zak: We have air.
- Batty Koda: Yeah, if you don't mind getting all your minerals in one breath.”
“Humans. What wonderful creatures. So clever. So helpful.”