Val Kilmer quotes
“- Walter Crow Horse: Who the hell are you, man?
- Ray Levoi: What do you mean?
- Walter Crow Horse: You had yourself a vision. A man waits a long time to have a vision, and he may go his whole life without having one. Then along comes some instant indian with a fucking Rolex and a brand new pair of shoes. A God damn FBI to top it all off, has...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Pamela Courson: Don't you believe in doors?
- Jim Morrison: A waste of time.”
“- Rameses: Come on, Moses, admit it. You've always looked up to me.
- Moses: Yes, but it's not much of a view!”
“- Samuel: You like her?
- Col. John Henry Patterson: Very much.
- Samuel: I don't like any of mine.”
- Walter Crow Horse: License and registration?
- Ray Levoi: Kiss my ass.
- Walter Crow Horse: Hey, this is my jurisdiction now. And you were going 59 in a 55 zone.
- Ray Levoi: Let me see the radar.
- Walter Crow Horse: I don't need no radar, I can tell! I just listen to the wind; it said, "fifty-nine, nail him!".
“Without deadlines and restrictions I just tend to become preoccupied with other things.”
“When you find a friendship that you wouldn't have found anywhere else. Still and all, there's a kind of intimacy with those that can go the distance.”
“For the people who don't do drugs, or just do them occasionally, it's something that becomes your life, and you belong. You finally hit bottom and you know who you are, because you can't go any lower.”
“- Robin: I can't promise I won't kill Harvey.
- Batman: A man's got to go his own way. A friend taught me that.
- Robin: Not just a friend.
- Batman: A partner.”
“I want you to picture a bullet in your head. Can you do that for me?”
“- Wyatt Earp: Well, I'll be damned.
- Doc Holliday: You may indeed, if you get lucky.”
“- Scott: Avi, what do you think I am?
- Avi: I don't know what you are. You ain't a planner. You're a shooter. I don't know what you're doing here, and I think you've gone off the reservation.”
“Teenage death girls want my dick not my words.”
“It's all in the mind, sergeant. That's where the battle's won.”
“Moles and trolls, moles and trolls, work, work, work, work, work. We never see the light of day. We plan this thing for weeks and all they want to do is study. I'm disgusted. I'm sorry but it's not like me, I'm depressed.”
“- J.T. Barker: Do you think that jerk Roy do a better job raising your boy than you?
- Karen McCoy: At least Roy is his father. At least he has a chance of a normal life with him.
- J.T. Barker: Normal? What's not normal about getting on an airplane with your mom and go down to Rio with 3 million bucks?”
“There was a king, and he had a daughter, and she was abducted. The king, he swore to protect her, but while he was indulging himself shamefully, she was abducted. Now, the king's advisors, they knew that if she came home, she would reveal the king's shame to the country. So they told the king that she was dead.”
- Danny Patker: How do you know you're doing the right thing?
- Jimmy the Finn: People around you are happy. They say thank you and stuff. Just go with the flow... you know?".