Val Kilmer quotes
“- Wyatt Earp: What makes a man like Ringo, Doc? What makes him do the things he does?
- Doc Holliday: A man like Ringo has got a great big hole, right in the middle of him. He can never kill enough, or steal enough, or inflict enough pain to ever fill it.
- Wyatt Earp: What does he need?
- Doc Holliday: Revenge.
- Wyatt Earp: For what?
- Doc...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nick Rivers: Listen to me, Hillary. I'm not the first guy who fell in love with a woman that he met at a restaurant who turned out to be the daughter of a kidnapped scientist, only to lose her to her childhood lover who she last saw on a deserted island, who then turned out fifteen years later to be the leader of the French underground.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Walter Crow Horse: Who the hell are you, man?
- Ray Levoi: What do you mean?
- Walter Crow Horse: You had yourself a vision. A man waits a long time to have a vision, and he may go his whole life without having one. Then along comes some instant indian with a fucking Rolex and a brand new pair of shoes. A God damn FBI to top it all off, has...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Well, I'll be damned. Oh, this is funny.”
- Johnny Ringo: My fight's not with you, Holliday.
- Doc Holliday: I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play for Blood", remember?
- Johnny Ringo: Oh that. I was just foolin' about.
- Doc Holliday: I wasn't.
“- Doc Holliday: What did you ever want?
- Wyatt Earp: Just to live a normal life.
- Doc Holliday: There's no normal life, Wyatt, it's just life. Get on with it.”
“- Wyatt Earp: How many cards do you want?
- Doc Holliday: I don't want to play any more.
- Wyatt Earp: How many?
- Doc Holliday: Damn it, you're the most fallible, stubborn, self-deluded, bullheaded man I've ever known in my entire life.
- Wyatt Earp: I call.
[looks at Doc Holliday's cards]
- Wyatt Earp: You win.
- Doc Holliday: You're the only...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Frank McLaury: I've got you now... you son of a bitch!
- Doc Holliday: [holds up arms] You're a daisy if you do!”
“Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!”
“- Pamela Courson: Don't you believe in doors?
- Jim Morrison: A waste of time.”
“You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung.”
“- Rameses: Come on, Moses, admit it. You've always looked up to me.
- Moses: Yes, but it's not much of a view!”
“- Samuel: You like her?
- Col. John Henry Patterson: Very much.
- Samuel: I don't like any of mine.”
“- Jack Johnson: Doc, you ought to be in bed. What the hell you doin' this for, anyway?
- Doc Holliday: Wyatt Earp is my friend.
- Jack Johnson: Hell, I've got lots of friends.
- Doc Holliday: I don't.”
- Walter Crow Horse: License and registration?
- Ray Levoi: Kiss my ass.
- Walter Crow Horse: Hey, this is my jurisdiction now. And you were going 59 in a 55 zone.
- Ray Levoi: Let me see the radar.
- Walter Crow Horse: I don't need no radar, I can tell! I just listen to the wind; it said, "fifty-nine, nail him!".
“Without deadlines and restrictions I just tend to become preoccupied with other things.”
“When you find a friendship that you wouldn't have found anywhere else. Still and all, there's a kind of intimacy with those that can go the distance.”
“For the people who don't do drugs, or just do them occasionally, it's something that becomes your life, and you belong. You finally hit bottom and you know who you are, because you can't go any lower.”
“- Robin: I can't promise I won't kill Harvey.
- Batman: A man's got to go his own way. A friend taught me that.
- Robin: Not just a friend.
- Batman: A partner.”