Val Kilmer quotes
“- Wyatt Earp: What makes a man like Ringo, Doc? What makes him do the things he does?
- Doc Holliday: A man like Ringo has got a great big hole, right in the middle of him. He can never kill enough, or steal enough, or inflict enough pain to ever fill it.
- Wyatt Earp: What does he need?
- Doc Holliday: Revenge.
- Wyatt Earp: For what?
- Doc...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nick Rivers: Listen to me, Hillary. I'm not the first guy who fell in love with a woman that he met at a restaurant who turned out to be the daughter of a kidnapped scientist, only to lose her to her childhood lover who she last saw on a deserted island, who then turned out fifteen years later to be the leader of the French underground.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Walter Crow Horse: Who the hell are you, man?
- Ray Levoi: What do you mean?
- Walter Crow Horse: You had yourself a vision. A man waits a long time to have a vision, and he may go his whole life without having one. Then along comes some instant indian with a fucking Rolex and a brand new pair of shoes. A God damn FBI to top it all off, has...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Well, I'll be damned. Oh, this is funny.”
- Johnny Ringo: My fight's not with you, Holliday.
- Doc Holliday: I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play for Blood", remember?
- Johnny Ringo: Oh that. I was just foolin' about.
- Doc Holliday: I wasn't.
“- Willow Ufgood: Blackroot? I'm the father of two children, and you never, ever give a baby blackroot.
- Madmartigan: Well my mother raised us on it. It's good for you! It put's hair on your chest, right Sticks?
- Willow Ufgood: Her name is not Sticks! She's Elora Dannen, the future empress of Tir Asleen and the last thing she's gonna want is a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Doc Holliday: What did you ever want?
- Wyatt Earp: Just to live a normal life.
- Doc Holliday: There's no normal life, Wyatt, it's just life. Get on with it.”
“- Wyatt Earp: How many cards do you want?
- Doc Holliday: I don't want to play any more.
- Wyatt Earp: How many?
- Doc Holliday: Damn it, you're the most fallible, stubborn, self-deluded, bullheaded man I've ever known in my entire life.
- Wyatt Earp: I call.
[looks at Doc Holliday's cards]
- Wyatt Earp: You win.
- Doc Holliday: You're the only...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Frank McLaury: I've got you now... you son of a bitch!
- Doc Holliday: [holds up arms] You're a daisy if you do!”
“Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!”
“- Pamela Courson: Don't you believe in doors?
- Jim Morrison: A waste of time.”
“You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung.”
“- Rameses: Come on, Moses, admit it. You've always looked up to me.
- Moses: Yes, but it's not much of a view!”
“- Samuel: You like her?
- Col. John Henry Patterson: Very much.
- Samuel: I don't like any of mine.”
“- Jack Johnson: Doc, you ought to be in bed. What the hell you doin' this for, anyway?
- Doc Holliday: Wyatt Earp is my friend.
- Jack Johnson: Hell, I've got lots of friends.
- Doc Holliday: I don't.”
- Walter Crow Horse: License and registration?
- Ray Levoi: Kiss my ass.
- Walter Crow Horse: Hey, this is my jurisdiction now. And you were going 59 in a 55 zone.
- Ray Levoi: Let me see the radar.
- Walter Crow Horse: I don't need no radar, I can tell! I just listen to the wind; it said, "fifty-nine, nail him!".
“For me the sun rises and sets with her.”
“Without deadlines and restrictions I just tend to become preoccupied with other things.”
“When you find a friendship that you wouldn't have found anywhere else. Still and all, there's a kind of intimacy with those that can go the distance.”