Hilary Duff quotes
“I've been writing songs since I was a kid, but my arrangements sound like some cheesy Saturday morning cartoon or something.”
“- Jennifer: You're on my list, maggot.
- Kelly: You'd be on mine if I had one.”
“- Lorraine Baker: Still smells the same. Old gross stuff, dead animals, and murky lake water.
- Tom Baker: It's called fresh air sweetie.”
- Lizzie McGuire: Make a wish.
- David “Gordo” Gordon: I'm in Rome with my best friend. I'm good.
“- Austin: Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Sam: I'll let you know.”
“- Sam: I'm late.
- Austin: For what?
- Sam: Reality.”
“- Fiona: The lawn's looking a little brown.
- Sam: You know we're supposed to be conserving water! We're in the middle of a drought!
- Fiona: Droughts are for poor people, you think J-Lo has a brown lawn? People who use extra water have extra class.”
“- Lizzie McGuire: Kate, you don't eat carbs.
- Kate Sanders: I'd eat carbs if an Italian boy bought them for me!”
“Sometimes, fantasies are better than reality.”
“- Natalie Connors: You make a really bad first impression and a terrible second impression but the third time was really good.
- Cody Banks: You gotta see my fourth.”
“Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing.”
“- Shelby: What can I get here that has no sugar, no carbs, and is fat free?
- Sam: Water.”
“- Lorraine Baker: You know how I feel about camping.
- Tom Baker: But, we're staying in a house.
- Lorraine Baker: A house with no air conditioning. That makes it camping.”
“Haven't you ever heard of making your own luck?”
“- Kate Sanders: Lizzie McGuire, you are an outfit repeater!
- Lizzie McGuire: Okay, I may be an outfit repeater, but you're an outfit rememberer, which is just as pathetic!”
“- Jo McGuire: Honey, just yesterday you were in diapers, now you've graduated junior high, and you're growing up, going to Rome for two weeks all by yourself. Without me. Without me there. Without me with you. You there without me.
- Lizzie McGuire: That's just about all the combinations of those words you can make, mom.”
“This is what dreams are made of, I've got somewhere I belong I've got somebody to love.”