Helen Mirren quotes
“Nothing's ever really dead if you look at it right.”
“Sarah Winchester-Do you know who the most terrifying monster is, doctor.
Dr. Eric Price-No.
Sarah Winchester-The one you invite - into your own home.”
“Nowadays people want glamor and tears, the grand performance. I've never been good at that.”
“We hold onto mementos to help us heal; but, sometimes they do more harm than good.”
“Cruelty, grief and loss can make people do unimaginable things.”
“The unmendable souls prey upon the innocent and the pure.”
“Profiting from such a thing as violence and death, that is a wickedness that follows you like a shadow.”
“- Jeff: I wanna lick every inch of you...
- Victoria: Saved by the bell. Goodnight.”
“It's important to enjoy life while you still can.”
“Unlike Lot's wife, I never looked back.”
“- Maria: I’ve finally returned to my quiet little life and begun to make peace with it.
- Randy: Say that again with conviction.
- Maria: Don’t be impertinent.”
“- Hedda Hopper: Drinking alone?
- Dalton Trumbo: Preferably.
- Hedda Hopper: And what are you up to these days?
- Dalton Trumbo: You know, Hedda, another one of these and I just might tell you.
- Hedda Hopper: Oh, then I'm buying.”
“Don't treat me like one of your thugs!”
“People forget, especially the young.”
“I don't know if I have the strength to deal with these people, and I've only been here a day.”
“- George III: Good evening, Mrs. King.
- Queen Charlotte: Good evening, Mr. King.”
“Luke's a man, Jo Lynn. He'll always pursue that which is unobtainable. It's in his nature.”