Diego Luna quotes
“- Cassian Andor: Where'd you get that?
- Jyn Erso: I found it.
- K-2SO: I find that answer vague and unconvincing.”
“- Jyn Erso: I'm not used to people sticking around when things go bad.
- Cassian Andor: Welcome home.”
“- Katey Miller: I was terrible.
- Javier Suarez: You were terrible. But for an American, you move well.”
“- Tommaso Moreno: The war... the facists brought people here to torture them.
- Orson Welles: People... only ghosts, only ghosts.
- Tommaso Moreno: Some of these ghosts, they won't lay down.”
“- Viktor Navorski: He chit, he chit, he chit.
- Enrique Cruz: Okay, try to repeat exactly what she said.
- Viktor Navorski: He chit, she catch him so...
- Enrique Cruz: Oh! He cheats!
- Viktor Navorski: Yes, yes, yes! What we call Krushkach. We say Krushkach. One man, two womans. Crowded, you know?”
“When I was really young, I used to lie a lot. Now I get paid to do it.”
“- Rodrigo: I'm sorry, man.
- Richard Gaddis: About what?
- Rodrigo: I thought you were trying to fuck me.
- Richard Gaddis: If I was going to fuck you, you'd be fucked.”
“Same shit, different flies.”
“Where's the revolution tonight? On the dance floor?”