Sentiment quotes17 sentiment quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Sentiment - it's always the first thing to go.”
“The challenge is not to act automatically. It's to find an action that is not automatic. From painting, to breathing, to talking, to fucking. To falling in love... And for the record, Ava's not pretending to like you. And her flirting isn't an algorithm to fake you out. You're the first man she's met that isn't me.”
“- Max Keller: I'll get you a nice eight by ten.
- Mark Kaminsky: Keep it. I'm not sentimental.”
“I hates sentiment. I is disgustipated.”
“Perhaps our marriage doesn't mean anything to you? Perhaps you have no sentiment left for me.”
“I love you Scully. That's not the booze talkin' either.”
“- Viola: What does your heart tell you?
- Duke: What?
- Viola: I mean... which one would you rather see naked?”
“Don't take a sentimental attitude toward the poor. The poor are the poor. One is sorry for them, but there it is.”
“I can take a bragging Snider. I can take a conniving Snider. I just can't stomach a sentimental Snider.”
“That's the problem with the younger generation: no sentiment.”
“No more flowers. Don't get sentimental.”
“- The Devil: I saw you talking to a woman.
- Elliot Richards: Um, yeah, but, I'm not with her.
- The Devil: But you'd like to be. Huh?
- Elliot Richards: What makes you say that?
- The Devil: Oh, I dont know, when a man says he'd give anything to have a certain woman in his life, I just assume she means something to him.”
“I came across the letters you wrote to your wife before you were married. You're beautiful, Bob. Some of the sentiments blew me away. One question, though: what was that thing that she did in Santa Barbara... that you keep pleading with her to do again? Bet it felt pretty good, huh, Bob?”