Letters quotes56 letters quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Mr. Bruner: "You're complicated, and simple, and I feel this connection between us. I feel like I already know you". This is kinda sweet, I think you're overreacting. "I just want to be with you. I want to give you... head. I want you to put your mouth on my tits. I want to feel you inside me. We can do it in the Petland stockroom."
- Nadine:... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jack Flowers: Now, the Chinese, they go for Australian girls, y'know, big-boned. The Germans usually go for Tamils. The British don't give a damn as long as they're young and boyish, isn't that right, Colonel?
- Col. Gunstone: Indubitably.
- Jack Flowers: Well the Americans, they do a lot of hugging-up in taxis, y'know. When they go home they...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Donald Shirley: What on God's green earth are you doing?
- Tony Lip: A letter.
- Dr. Donald Shirley: Looks more like a piecemeal ransom note.”
“Remind me, please, to put him on my Christmas list, if I could figure out how to make a letter bomb.”
“Dear Lana, by the time you read this I'll be back home in Lincoln. I'm scared of what's ahead, but when I think of you I know I'll be able to go on. You were right. Memphis isn't far at all. I'll be making a trip out on the highway before too long. I'll be waiting for ya. Love always and forever, Brandon.”
“Burn this letter when you read it, like you mother would have done, and wait for me.”
“Susannah, all we had is dead, as I am dead...marry another.”
“- Wellness Guide: This letter, Edward, is a very important part of the healing process. By writing to your mother, you afford yourself the opportunity to thank her, or forgive her, or to ask her why she did the things she did. Now we don't mail the letter, but the simple act of putting it on paper frees you, allows you to let go. Now... what did...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Charles Warren: Can you tell what actually happened to your brother in London?
- Richard Thorn: Why do you ask that?
- Charles Warren: I've just opened a letter box that was sent from Israel. It belonged to Bugenhagen, they found it near his skeleton.
- Richard Thorn: So?
- Charles Warren: Did you know it was Bugenhagen who gave your brother...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Sending a handwritten letter is becoming such an anomaly. It's disappearing.”
“She also said I had no dick. Which precedes the financial question, proving once more what women really look for.”
“- Sheila Franklin: I was thinking of writing him. What should I say?
- Jeannie Ryan: I wanna say something! I wanna say... tell him I said... Jeannie says 'Hi!'.”
“- Anne Hilton: When a man goes off to war, we have to be... the telegram came just a few minutesago. It was addressed to you, but I opened it.
- Jane Hilton: Did it say he was missing, or what? I don't care if he's wounded, I don't care what's happened to him, if only...
- Anne Hilton: No, dear, it said he... died in action at Salerno.”
“I will write your letter, sir. And if it brings you your freedom, it will be more than a pleasure. It will have been my duty.”