Compassion quotes28 compassion quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Will Graham: This started from an abused kid, a battered infant. There's something terrible about...
- Jack Crawford: What are you, sympathizing with this guy?
- Will Graham: Absolutely. My heart bleeds for him, as a child. Someone took a kid and manufactured a monster. At the same time, as an adult, he's irredeemable.”
“It is the justice of peace and compassion. The justices desire to bring people together, not to drive them apart.”
“- Scar: Sarabi why put yourself through this, all you have to do is be my queen. Your suffering from what a memory of a life you once knew, a king you once loved. I tried to make you understand what a true king can be.
- Sarabi: Scar, a true kings power is his compassion.
- Scar: I am ten times the king Mufasa was!
- Sarabi: You are nothing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“They're giving him the cold shoulder. Poor little guy. There he goes, without a friend in the world. Nobody to turn to.”
“Wisdom, composed of knowledge, judgment, and compassion.”
“Any religion without love and compassion is false! It's a lie!”
“If you can't have compassion for yourself, how you gonna have it for others?”
“Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is essential to a Jedi's life. So you might say, that we are encouraged to love.”
- Marion: Don't you think it would be better if you referred to "it" as "him"?
- Loomis: If you say so.
- Marion: Your compassion's overwhelming, Doctor.
“Do you really think that any of your predecessors would've dropped everything and gone up to London because a bunch of hysterics carrying candles needed help with their grief?”
“Don't take a sentimental attitude toward the poor. The poor are the poor. One is sorry for them, but there it is.”
“- Ducard: Your compassion is a weakness your enemies will not share.
- Bruce Wayne: That's why it's so important. It separates us from them.”
“- Beth Logan: You bastard! Where's your compassion?
- Stathis Borans: I had to give it up; it cost me an arm and a leg!
- Martin Brundle: It cost you more than that.”