Plot – Elliot Richards is offered by the devil himself the possibility to satisfy seven wishes in exchange for his soul. The two have met when Elliot was trying to kill himself because his girlfriend Allison left him. After many adventures, like becoming a rock star and a basketball champion, Elliot takes advantage of a distraction of the devil to take back his soul and finally to conquer Allison.
All actors – Brendan Fraser, Elizabeth Hurley, Frances O'Connor, Miriam Shor, Orlando Jones, Paul Adelstein, Toby Huss, Gabriel Casseus, Brian Doyle-Murray, Jeff Doucette, Aaron Lustig, Rudolf Martinshow all
“Bedazzled” Quotes 26 quotes
“It's not easy being the Barbra Streisand of Evil.”
“- Elliot's Cellmate: Doesn't really matter, though. Can't sell your soul anyway.
- Elliot Richards: Oh, really? Why do you say that?
- Elliot's Cellmate: Because it doesn't really belong to you in the first place. No way, no how.
- Elliot Richards: So who does it belong to?
- Elliot's Cellmate: It belongs to God. That universal spirit that...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Elliot Richards: You can't read that, that's private stuff!
- The Devil: You're telling me, listen to this. Last night was the most incredible night of my life. I never did get any of the guys' names, but I brought them back home and all five of them banged me like a Salvation Army drum.
- Elliot Richards: What?
- The Devil: Kidding.”
“Seven utterly fabulous wishes for one piddling, little soul?”
“- Elliot Richards: No! That's not fair.
- The Devil: Fair? Who do you think you're talking to? I don't recall anybody ever accusing me of being fair before. I think I'm insulted.”
“- The Devil: You know, you'd think that meeting the Devil would be interesting enough but no. All people want to know about is Him. Like He's so bloody fascinating!
- Elliot Richards: So He's a man?
- The Devil: Yeah, most men think they're God, this one just happens to be right.”
“- Elliot Richards: I, Elliot Richards, hereafter known as the Damned - the Damned?
- The Devil: How about the Darned, sound better?”
“I'm telling you, the Devil gypped me for a hamburger!”
“- Elliot Richards: But it's my soul! I can't give you my soul.
- The Devil: What are you, James Brown?”
“Oh, shit, I'm a Colombian drug lord.”
“- Elliot Richards: Maybe I should call you a cab... Although it's gonna be hard to find one that'll go to Hell this time of night!
- The Devil: Oh. What a delightfully piquant wit.”
“Don't you think that secular humanism is yummy?”
“I'm not all peaches and cream, you know. I do have a darker side, and believe me, it's not pretty.”
“My life is a living hell!”
“This truly is the work of the devil.”
“- Elliot Richards: Oh, wait! I wish I were the most emotionally sensitive man in the world.
- The Devil: Damn. I was hoping you wouldn't catch that. I could've had a lot of fun with that one.”
“I wasn't kidding when I said I liked you. I do Elliot. I think you have massive potential. If you're looking at an eternity in hell, let me tell you, it wouldn't hurt to have a friend like me.”
“- The Devil: I saw you talking to a woman.
- Elliot Richards: Um, yeah, but, I'm not with her.
- The Devil: But you'd like to be. Huh?
- Elliot Richards: What makes you say that?
- The Devil: Oh, I dont know, when a man says he'd give anything to have a certain woman in his life, I just assume she means something to him.”