Channing Tatum quotes
You know, my momma... she always told me, 'Us Southerners get our good manners from the British.' So I was thinkin', "Ain't that a pity? Y'all ain't keepin' none for yourself". Y'all ain't ever heard of knockin' before you enter?
“- Finnerty: There's a series of tunnels. JFK used them to sneak Marilyn Monroe in.
- Cale: I thought that was a myth.”
“If this really is our last ride, what if we make up some new routines?”
“- Magic Mike: He can't dance for sure.
- Dallas: He can't dance for shit, but that is teachable.”
“- Schmidt: Say something cool when you throw it!
- Jenko: One, two, three! Something cool!”
“- Schmidt: There's a grenade in my shorts, can you reach it? Go in from underneath!
- Jenko: Oh, shit! Is that it?
- Schmidt: No, that's my dick!
- Jenko: What about that?
- Schmidt: That's my dick also!
- Jenko: Why is it hard?
- Schmidt: I'm so full of adrenalin right now!”
“- Cale: Is my credit score on there?
- Finnerty: Yes, and you should be ashamed of yourself.”
“Can you not hit me in the head with a rocket when I'm trying to drive?”
“- Director Gordon: Well, don't make me regret my decision.
- Nora: 2:30 tomorrow. Bring your tights.
- Tyler Gage: Tights? Wait. What?”
“- Director Gordon: And you say that he can dance?
- Nora: He's adequate.
- Tyler Gage: Adequate?
- Director Gordon: See. That's my concern. He's not taking this seriously.
- Tyler Gage: Look, I'm sorry. It's just y'all are talking about dancing like it's rocket science or something.”
“The three keys of coolness in high school: one: don’t try hard at anything. Okay? Two: make fun of people who do try. Three: be handsome. Four: if anyone steps you on the first day of school, you punch them directly in the face. Five: drive a kick-ass car.”
“- Big Dick Richie: Look, if you ain't ready to bring it old school this weekend, then you need to hop it off this food truck right now.
- Mike: Why do you think I came this weekend?
- Big Dick Richie: I don't know, man. It's been a long time. But I do know this, you better be ready to follow my ass down the rabbit hole, brother. I'm talking out...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Magic Mike: I have, like, $13,000 saved.
- Brooke: Wow. That's a lot of ones.
- Magic Mike: There are some fives in there.
- Brooke: Oh, ok. No twenties?
- Magic Mike: Oh, you don't wanna know what I have to do for twenties.”
“I'm fighting for something that's real for the first time in my life!”