Channing Tatum quotes
- From the movie: Kingsman: The Golden Circle
You know, my momma... she always told me, 'Us Southerners get our good manners from the British.' So I was thinkin', "Ain't that a pity? Y'all ain't keepin' none for yourself". Y'all ain't ever heard of knockin' before you enter?
“- Finnerty: There's a series of tunnels. JFK used them to sneak Marilyn Monroe in.
- Cale: I thought that was a myth.”
“If this really is our last ride, what if we make up some new routines?”
- From the movie: Magic Mike
“- Magic Mike: He can't dance for sure.
- Dallas: He can't dance for shit, but that is teachable.”
“- Schmidt: Say something cool when you throw it!
- Jenko: One, two, three! Something cool!”
“- Schmidt: There's a grenade in my shorts, can you reach it? Go in from underneath!
- Jenko: Oh, shit! Is that it?
- Schmidt: No, that's my dick!
- Jenko: What about that?
- Schmidt: That's my dick also!
- Jenko: Why is it hard?
- Schmidt: I'm so full of adrenalin right now!”
“- Cale: Is my credit score on there?
- Finnerty: Yes, and you should be ashamed of yourself.”
“Can you not hit me in the head with a rocket when I'm trying to drive?”
“- Director Gordon: Well, don't make me regret my decision.
- Nora: 2:30 tomorrow. Bring your tights.
- Tyler Gage: Tights? Wait. What?”
“- Director Gordon: And you say that he can dance?
- Nora: He's adequate.
- Tyler Gage: Adequate?
- Director Gordon: See. That's my concern. He's not taking this seriously.
- Tyler Gage: Look, I'm sorry. It's just y'all are talking about dancing like it's rocket science or something.”
- From the movie: 21 Jump Street
“The three keys of coolness in high school: one: don’t try hard at anything. Okay? Two: make fun of people who do try. Three: be handsome. Four: if anyone steps you on the first day of school, you punch them directly in the face. Five: drive a kick-ass car.”
“- Big Dick Richie: Look, if you ain't ready to bring it old school this weekend, then you need to hop it off this food truck right now.
- Mike: Why do you think I came this weekend?
- Big Dick Richie: I don't know, man. It's been a long time. But I do know this, you better be ready to follow my ass down the rabbit hole, brother. I'm talking out...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Look, I love you guys. This trip has been ridiculous and amazing. So please, do not make me give the whole 'it's not about how we go out there and do it, it's about getting to go out there and do it together' speech that I just gave you.”
- From the movie: Magic Mike
“- Magic Mike: I have, like, $13,000 saved.
- Brooke: Wow. That's a lot of ones.
- Magic Mike: There are some fives in there.
- Brooke: Oh, ok. No twenties?
- Magic Mike: Oh, you don't wanna know what I have to do for twenties.”
- From the movie: Haywire
- From the movie: She's the Man
“I'm fighting for something that's real for the first time in my life!”