“- Marvin Baxter: I think I'd better get going.
- Luigi Patrovita: Yeah? Where? Canada? Mexico? You're not getting out of my sight until this is over and done. If you did some serious damage to my organization... I wanna know where I can lay my hands on you.”
“Raw Deal” quotes(1986)
Plot – Harry Shannon is no longer a young FBI agent. His son, also a Fed, has been killed by the powerful Petrovita mafia gang. Shannon plots revenge and asks Mark Kaminski for help, who meanwhile has become the sheriff of a small town after being expelled from the FBI for his abrupt ways. Shannon promises Kaminski that if he can eliminate the dreaded Petrovita family, he will be reinstated as an FBI agent. Kaminski goes undercover, joins Patrovita's gang and creates big trouble and damage to a rival gang, which will be defeated. When Kaminski realizes that he has been used, he unleashes his anger against everybody and everything and even unmasks the mole who, according to Shannon, was hiding in the Agency, and is finally reinstated in the FBI.
All actors – Arnold Schwarzenegger, Kathryn Harrold, Sam Wanamaker, Paul Shenar, Robert Davi, Ed Lauter, Darren McGavin, Joe Regalbuto, Mordecai Lawner, Steven Hill, Blanche Baker, Louise Robey, Victor Argo, George P. Wilbur, Denver Mattson, John Malloy, Lorenzo Clemons, Dick Durock, Frank Ferrara, Thomas Rosales Jr., Jack Hallett, Leon Rippy, Jay Butler, Norman Max Maxwell, Tony DiBenedetto, Tom Hull, Mary Cannon, Gary Houston, Greg Noonan, Steve Holt, Cedric Guthrie, Gary Olsen, Brooks Gardner, Pat Miller, Jery Hewitt, James Eric, Ralph Foody, Howard Elfman, John Hateley, Joel Kramer, Jeff Ramsey, Bill McIntosh, Ted Grossman, Kent Hays, Greg Walker, Clifford Happy, Michael Adams, Dean Smith, Alex Ross, Socorro Santiago, Richard McGough, Sharon Rice, R. Pickett Bugg, John Clark, Scott Blount, Phil Adams, Chuck Hart, Larry Holt, Ken Sprunt, , Peter Kent, Robert J. Maxwell, Robert Minkoff, Brian Parry, Dimitrius Pulido, Sven-Ole Thorsen, Kim Weeksshow all
“Raw Deal” Quotes 18 quotes
- Baker: Joseph P. Brenner. What's the "P" stand for?
- Joseph P. Brenner: Pussy.
“- Max Keller: I'll get you a nice eight by ten.
- Mark Kaminsky: Keep it. I'm not sentimental.”
“If you're the best there is, the wheel would never have been invented.”
“When I want to make friends, I'll go to summer camp.”
“- Monique: Losing improves your character.
- Mark Kaminsky: Winning improves your wardrobe.”
“Because of you a lot of people are dead. And now it's your turn.”
“- Mark Kaminsky: You're under arrest.
- Fake State Trooper: For what?
- Mark Kaminsky: Impersonating a human being.”
“- Luigi Patrovita: You're a thinker.
- Mark Kaminsky: Sometimes. Not enough to get me into any trouble.”
“- Chief Harry Shannon: You remember my son Blair?
- Mark Kaminsky: Yeah. We went to a few ball games together. He joined the bureau, didn't he?
- Chief Harry Shannon: Yeah.
- Mark Kaminsky: How is he?
- Chief Harry Shannon: Dead.”
“- Luigi Patrovita: From what we know, you don't stay anyplace too long.
- Mark Kaminsky: If you're not part of an organization that can protect you, moving around is the next best thing.”
“- Max Keller: Get in my way again and I'll kill ya.
- Mark Kaminsky: I hope you're not your mother's only child.”
- Luigi Patrovita: I gave you the courtesy of this talk because you worked for me a long time. Like I said, close down everything and get out... or one morning you are gonna wake up dead.
- Martin Lamanski: Luigi, I got employees, obligations... There's plenty for both of us.
- Luigi Patrovita: There's no "both of us". There's just me. You got 2... (continue) (continue reading)
“The only way you'll ever end up lying next to me, Max, is if we're run down by the same car.”
“He has good taste in jewelry. But you have bad taste in men.”
“- Marvin Baxter: We're both after the same thing - justice. Right, Harry? Justice?
- Chief Harry Shannon: Fuck justice!”
“- Luigi Patrovita: You kill anybody, Joey?
- Mark Kaminsky: Yeah.
- Luigi Patrovita: More than one?
- Mark Kaminsky: Three. You want names and addresses?
- Luigi Patrovita: Smart, I like. Smart-ass, I don't.”
“- Mark Kaminsky: What do you think I look like, Dirty Harry?
- Chief Harry Shannon: I think you look like an unhappy man.”