“Skipped Parts” quotes(2000)
All actors – Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Mischa Barton, Bug Hall, Peggy Lipton, Angela Featherstone, Brad Renfro, R. Lee Ermey, Michael Greyeyes, Gerald Lenton-Young, Andrea Menard, Kathryn Henryshow all
“Skipped Parts” Quotes 18 quotes
“- Dot: The guys paid a dollar apiece to find out if you're single.
- Lydia Callahan: Tell the guys I have five husbands, each one rich, mean and jealous. I'll be rotatin' them through on a weekly basis.
- Dot: That line will be all over the valley by breakfast.
- Lydia Callahan: Oh, just tell 'em I own a rifle.”
“- Sam Callahan: Will you explain to me about women?
- Lydia Callahan: Women are right, men are wrong and that's all you need to know.”
“- Sam Callahan: You're licking the mirror.
- Lydia Callahan: I'm makin' contact.
- Sam Callahan: With who?
- Lydia Callahan: Myself.”
“- Lydia Callahan: Hank, honey, what's that Indian thing you're making?
- Hank Elkrunner: Macaroni and Cheese!”
“If you sleep with a girl and afterwards she likes you as a friend, then she's always gonna like you as a friend and she's never gonna like you as a lover, and there ain't nothing in this hell-bitch world you can do about it.”
“- Sam Callahan: I knew where to go in, I think, but it wouldn't go. I must be too big.
- Delores: Nobody's too big.”
“- Sam Callahan: Now that Maurey and I have done it, will she like me?
- Lydia Callahan: Maurey will always have a warm spot in her heart whenever she thinks about you.
- Sam Callahan: But she says we're just friends.
- Lydia Callahan: Well, you're lucky. That way you can have the fun of love without the heartbreak.
- Sam Callahan: But what if I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Chuckette Morris: You have to give me your jacket.
- Sam Callahan: What?
- Chuckette Morris: Well, it'll be a letter jacket next year. We'll make do for now.
- Sam Callahan: Charlotte, it's freezing outside.
- Chuckette Morris: What better way to prove your love for me than to sacrifice your jacket for my own comfort?
- Sam Callahan: Well, I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lydia Callahan: The timed mastery of a horse is nothing more than competitive sex, proof that man can subjugate anythin' wild and beautiful once he gets it between his legs.
- Delores: What gets me is they want a belt buckle for lastin' eight seconds.”
“Spring in Wyoming lasts all of two weeks and is marked by mud and rampant pregnancy.”
“If a person goes to hell for not finishing a tuna croquette, I think I lost my salvation a long time ago.”
“- Sam Callahan: Can I touch her?
- Maurey Pierce: Okay, but be gentle. Babies aren't footballs.
- Sam Callahan: Yeah, they don't travel as far when you kick 'em.”