Alexis Bledel quotes
“I am afraid. There's a part of me that wants to let him in, but then I feel myself put this wall up and I don't understand why.”
“- Lena: We know now that no matter how far we traveled on our own separate paths...
- Bridget: Somehow we would always find out way back to each other.”
“- Winnie Foster: I can't swim.
- Jesse Tuck: You're joshing me!
- Winnie Foster: I wish I were.
- Jesse Tuck: So, you're afraid you'll drown, right? Swallow too much water, sink to the bottom and die!
- Winnie: Thank you for putting it so vividly, and yes, considering I'd sink like a rock, drowning is a fair concern!”
“- Lena: I'm kind of jealous of her. Because she knows who she is.
- Kostas: Don't you?
- Lena: I don't know. I think I know who I wanna be.”
“You can pretend that you don't understand me, but I know you do. What no-one ever sees is that there's this whole other part of me that's just like you: quiet, stubborn, and afraid of showing too much. Then I met someone who changed everything and he showed me that I can take a chance even when it's only for a moment.”
“- Winnie Foster: I don't wanna die; is that wrong?
- Angus Tuck: No. No human does. But it-it's part of the wheel... the same as being born.”