Path quotes36 path quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Learning is always a painful process.”
“If we're gonna move forward, this is the next logical step!”
“You don't know where you are going unless you know where you come from.”
“Neo, sooner or later you're going to realize just as I did that there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.”
“Cannot tell where path leads until reach end of road.”
“- Elliot Richards: I, Elliot Richards, hereafter known as the Damned - the Damned?
- The Devil: How about the Darned, sound better?”
“When you're young you think you're blazing a trail. One day you look down and notice it's a beaten track.”
“This is all just a way station on the road to promised eternity.”
“You're always looking for something that will take you in a different direction.”
“I'm telling you, the Devil gypped me for a hamburger!”
“- Elliot Richards: But it's my soul! I can't give you my soul.
- The Devil: What are you, James Brown?”
“Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today, it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on Earth, heaven on Earth, back again, into, under, far in...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Shanti: The traditional view of time is linear, like a river, flowing from the past towards the future.
- Doug Carlin: But you can change the course of a river, right?
- Shanti: Exactly. Introduce a significant enough event at any point in this river and you create a new branch, still flowing toward the future, but along a different route....” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm not lost. Somebody just moved my street.”
“The only thing that separates one kind of person from another is there are some who stay angry about it and there are some who... accept what comes their way.”
“- Anna Leonowens: My mind has taken me down many roads of late. All of which lead absolutely nowhere. What would Buddha say of that?
- King Mongkut: That roads are for journeys, ma'am, not destinations.”
“- Merriman Lyon: Walk with us, Will.
- Will Stanton: Where?
- Merriman Lyon: Through time.”