Blake Lively quotes
“- Flemming: Don't you miss having someone to love?
- Adaline Bowman: It's not the same when there's no growing old together. Without that, love is just heartbreak.”
“If I cut everyone in my life who made a mistake, I wouldn’t have anyone left.”
“People don’t tell you who you are. You tell them.”
“I don't think I'll ever understand why so few people care about history.”
“- Adaline Bowman: Tell me something I can hold on to forever and never let go.
- Ellis Jones: Let go.”
“This no eating nonsense just won't do if you're going to be a proper farm dog.”
“- Adaline Bowman: I see you already forgot our little talk about sodium.
- Flemming: No, I am simply choosing to ignore it.”
“- Lena: We know now that no matter how far we traveled on our own separate paths...
- Bridget: Somehow we would always find out way back to each other.”
“- Adaline Bowman: The civic archives, please.
- Cab Driver: May take a while, Market is jammed.
- Adaline Bowman: Okay then, please take California to Hyde.
- Cab Driver: There's construction on Hyde.
- Adaline Bowman: Why don't you stay on this, take this to Gough, Gough to Bush, Bush to Polk, Polk to Grove, and then just leave me on the corner...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bridget: I just want to feel good and happy and alive. Because if I feel alive then it doesn't seem like she's dead. And if I'm not sad then it proves that I'm not like her.
- Carmen: You don't have to prove that to anybody. You have a strength in you that your mom never had. As much as she wanted to, she couldn't find it.”
“There are a lot of things in my life that I thought were real and ended up being fake. Why can't the opposite be true?”
“It happened just how I always imagined it would. So why do I feel this way? How can something that's supposed to make you feel so complete end up leaving you so empty?”