Bradley Whitford quotes
“- Dean Armitage: You're gonna love this. My Dad's claim to fame. He was beat by Jesse Owens in the qualifying round for the Berlin Olympics in 1936. Those were the ones where...
- Chris Washington: Where Owens won in front of Hitler.
- Dean Armitage: Yeah, what a moment. What a moment. I mean, Hitler was up there with all those perfect Aryan...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When you act, you're always playing a version of yourself. ”
“Jesus. Good thing he's on our side.”
“- Dean Armitage: What is your purpose, Chris?
- Chris Washington: What?
- Dean Armitage: In life. What is your purpose?
- Chris Washington: Right now, it's finding those keys.
- Dean Armitage: Fire. It's a reflection of our own mortality. We're born, we breathe, and we die.
- Chris Washington: Rose?
- Rose Armitage: I'm looking.
- Dean Armitage:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Fred Rose: Business is tough on marriage.
- Hank Williams: Marriage is tough on marriage.”
“- Missy Armitage: Something to lighten the mood.
- Dean Armitage: Yes, yeah, let's get this party back on track. How about sparklers and Bingo?”
You know what I say? I say one down, a couple hundred thousand to go. I don't mean to get on my high horse, but I'm telling you, I do not like the deer. I'm sick of it; they're taking over. They're like rats. They're destroying the ecosystem. I see a dead deer on the side of the road and I think, "That's a start".
“You need to be real enough to be believable, but you don't necessarily have to be real enough to be real.”
“There could be a nuclear war; there'd be nothing left but cockroaches and nerds.”