Colm Meaney quotes
“- Jones the JP: I'm not sure how legal that is...
- Reverend Jones: Yes, or ethical...
- Morgan the Goat: Legal? Ethical? Wh - how legal was it to say that a thousand feet is a mountain and 984 isn't, uh? Uh? Do we call a short man a boy, or a small dog a cat? No! This is a mountain, our mountain, and if it needs to be a thousand feet, then by...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Reverend Jones: Have you no shame?
- Morgan the Goat: No... I can't think where I've left it!”
“A good comedy's very hard to make, so good comic writing I really enjoy.”
“I do probably 80 or 90 per cent of the cooking at home.”
“Beautiful? Sunsets are beautiful. Newborn babies are beautiful. This... this is fucking spectacular!”
- Vince Larkin: We got you a seat right next to him, and he's known to be somewhat garrulous in the company of thieves.
- Duncan Malloy: Garrulous? What the fuck is garrulous?
- Vince Larkin: That would be loquacious, verbose, effusive. How about chatty?
- Duncan Malloy: [to Devers] What's with Dictionary Boy?
- Vince Larkin: "Thesaurus Boy" I... (continue)(continue reading)
“If you have to kill someone, never ever tell a living soul.”
“- William Lightbody: You were masturbating!
- Dr. Lionel Badger: I was not! I was massaging my colon!
- William Lightbody: Massaging your colon! I know where the colon is and it doesn't stick up in the air!”