“Die Hard 2” quotes(1990)
Plot – Police Lieutenant John McClane is waiting the arrival of her wife Holly at Washington airport. Meanwhile, a team of mercenaries headed by Colonel Stuart, a former officer of the US Army, takes possession of the airport control system to simplify the release of General Esperanza, a South American dictator accused of drug dealing, who is travelling as a prisoner on a US military plane headed to Washington. McClane knows Stuart's cruelty and he's anxious for his wife so he decides to intervene, despite the arrival of a special team of marksmen. After brutal ups and downs, McClane eliminates all the terrorists and Esperanza too.
All actors – Bruce Willis, Bonnie Bedelia, William Atherton, Reginald VelJohnson, Franco Nero, William Sadler, John Amos, Dennis Franz, Art Evans, Fred Dalton Thompson, Tom Bower, Sheila McCarthy, Don Harvey, Tony Ganios, Peter Nelson, Robert Patrick, Mick Cunningham, John Leguizamo, Tom Verica, John Costelloe, Vondie Curtis-Hall, Mark Boone Junior, Ken Baldwin, Danny Weselis, Jeff Langton, Gregg Kovan, Danial Donai, Don Charles McGovern, Bob 'Rocky' Cheli, Vincent Mazella Jr., Dale Jacoby, Patrick O'Neal, Ben Lemon, Jason Ross-Azikiwe, Anthony Droz, Michael Francis Clarke, Steve Pershing, Tom Everett, Sherry Bilsing, Karla Tamburrelli, Jeanne Bates, Colm Meaney, Stephen Gregory Foster, James Lancaster, Amanda Hillwood, Felicity Waterman, Alan Berger, Vance Valencia, Gilbert Garcia, Julian Reyes, Richard Domeier, David Katz, Robert Lipton, Rob Steinberg, Paul Abascal, John Rubinow, Bob Braun, Dominique Jennings, Carol Barbee, Jerry E. Parrott, Martin Lowery, Robert Sacchi, Dick McGarvin, Edward Gero, Stafford Morgan, Robert J. Bennett, Nick Angotti, Jim Hudson, Tom Finnegan, Thomas Tofel, Earl Houston Bullock, Wynn Irwin, Rande Scott, Ken Smolka, Robert Costanzo, Lauren Letherer, Connie Lillo-Thieman, Ed DeFusco, Charles Lanyer, Bill Smillie, Dwayne Hargray, John Cade, Paul Bollen, Joseph Michael Roth, David Willis Sr., , George Fisher, Dean Wein, Dru Berrymore, Robert M. Bouffard, Jorga Caye, Reggie Luck, Michael Luggio, Russell McConnell, Dana Vargas, James Wellingtonshow all
“Die Hard 2” Quotes 26 quotes
“And where do we get those big portable lights? Borrow them from Batman?”
“If Esperanza gets on that plane and makes it to a country that has no extradition treaties, we're fucked.”
“McClane, what the hell do you think you're doing out there, huh? Playing John Wayne? How'd ya like to spend the rest of the night in a cell?”
“- Barnes: This kind of thing wasn't in my job description.
- Sergeant: Don't worry, Mr. Barnes. We'll watch your back.
- Barnes: Yeah? Who watches yours?”
“I can't fucking believe this. Another basement, another elevator. How can the same shit happen to the same guy twice?”
“- Holly McClane: Honey, it's the '90s, remember? Microchips, microwaves, faxes, air phones.
- John McClane: Hey, well, as far as I'm concerned, progress peaked with frozen pizza.”
- John McClane: Hey, Colonel. Blow me! How much drug money is Esperanza paying you to turn traitor?
- Stuart: I think Cardinal Richilieu said it best: "Treason is merely a matter of dates". This country's got to learn that it can't keep cutting the legs off of men like General Esperanza. Men who have the guts to stand up against Communist... (continue)(continue reading)
- Samantha Coleman: Colonel Stuart, can I have a few words, please?
- Stuart: You can have two: "fuck" and "you".
“You are in my little pond now, and I am the big fish that runs it.”
“- John McClane: Captain Lorenzo?
- Carmine Lorenzo: Yeah.
- John McClane: John McClane.
- Carmine Lorenzo: Yeah, yeah. I know who you are. You're the asshole that's just broke seven FAA and five District of Columbia regulations, running around my airport with a gun, shooting at people. What do you call that shit?
- John McClane: Self-defense.”
“Hey, Carmine, let me ask you something. What sets off the metal detectors first? The lead in your ass or the shit in your brains?”
“- John McClane: That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me. You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. Dosen't show up on your airport X-ray machines, here, and it cost more than you make in a month.
- Carmine Lorenzo: You'd be a surprised what I make in a month.
- John McClane: If it's more than a dollar ninety-eight I'd be very surprised.”
“- Thornberg: You cannot put me near that woman.
- Stewardess: Excuse me?
- Holly McClane: He means he's filed a restraining order against me. I'm not allowed within 50 feet of him.
- Thornberg: 50 yards. So by keeping me in the section you are violating a court order. I can sue you and this airline. That woman assaulted me and she humiliated me...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Listen, buster, you endangered my children. And you didn't do it for anything as noble as The People. The only time you even see The People is when you look down to see what it is you're stepping on.”
“- Grant: You're the wrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time.
- John McClane: Story of my life.”
“- Trudeau: Alright, we've got a body in the morgue that seems to have died twice. Assuming it's not a computer error, what do we assume?
- John McClane: That somebody's about to seriously fuck with this airport.”
“- Marvin: You like it, huh? How 'bout you give me twenty bucks for it?
- John McClane: How 'bout I let you live?
- Marvin: Man knows how to bargain.”
“- John McClane: Guess I was wrong about you. You're not such an asshole after all.
- Grant: Oh, you were right. I'm just your kind of asshole.”
“- John McClane: Excuse me, officers. This may sound like a wild goose chase, but, I think I just saw...
- Sgt. Vito Lorenzo: Saw what?
- John McClane: Elvis. Elvis Presley.
- Sgt. Vito Lorenzo: Fucking tourists. Oughta be a law.”
“Just once, I'd like a regular, normal Christmas. Eggnog, a fuckin' Christmas tree, a little turkey. But, no. I gotta crawl around in this motherfuckin' tin can.”
“I wanted to help those people tonight. I was pretty goddamn useless.”
“- Samantha Coleman: You give me this story and I'll have your baby.
- John McClane: Not the kind of ride I'm looking for.”