Frankie Avalon quotes
“I think today's music absolutely stinks. I really do mean that.”
“When I started to play trumpet I was fortunate to learn very quickly.”
“The fans want to see onstage what they know so well from the big screen.”
“Well they couldn't teach you anything. You think you're such a looker. But no customer would go to you. Unless she was a hooker.”
“- Willy Gilligan: You know, I lived with a guy for years. A real genius. He could take a couple of these pineapples or a couple of coconuts with some strings and wire and make a nuclear reactor. But he couldn't fix a two-foot hole in a boat. Wanna hear the rest?
- Frankie, the Big Kahuna: No!
- Willy Gilligan: Maybe the Midwest is for me.”
“- Frankie, the Big Kahuna: You look familiar. Have we met?
- Willy Gilligan: I don't think so. I've been away for a long time.
- Frankie, the Big Kahuna: Where? Prison?
- Willy Gilligan: No, worse then that. A tropical island in the Pacific. There were chicks there, but you couldn't touch them. Wanna hear about it?
- Frankie, the Big Kahuna: No!”
- Frankie, the Big Kahuna: What does that mean, "We're not in"?
- Annette: Wild guess? I think it means they're not in.
- Bobby: Boy, it's quite a piece of dialogue when you intellectual masterminds get together! I should be writing this down!
“- Dick Dale: You're asking me if I, Dick Dale, can play Venus?
- Frankie, the Big Kahuna: Yes.
- Dick Dale: No.”
- Michael: We tried to figure where to take you last night, but you kept saying, "Why, oh, why, oh, why did I ever leave Ohio?".
- Frankie, the Big Kahuna: That's a damn good question.