“Back to the Beach” quotes(1987)
Plot – A forty-year-old couple has existential problems and a vacation might evoke the joys they used to live in their twenties.
All actors – Frankie Avalon, Annette Funicello, Lori Loughlin, Tommy Hinkley, Demian Slade, Connie Stevens, Joe Holland, John Calvin, David Bowe, Laura Urstein, Linda Carol, Marjorie Grossshow all
“Back to the Beach” Quotes 11 quotes
“- Willy Gilligan: You know, I lived with a guy for years. A real genius. He could take a couple of these pineapples or a couple of coconuts with some strings and wire and make a nuclear reactor. But he couldn't fix a two-foot hole in a boat. Wanna hear the rest?
- Frankie, the Big Kahuna: No!
- Willy Gilligan: Maybe the Midwest is for me.”
“You can tell the men from the boys by the price of their toys.”
“- Frankie, the Big Kahuna: You look familiar. Have we met?
- Willy Gilligan: I don't think so. I've been away for a long time.
- Frankie, the Big Kahuna: Where? Prison?
- Willy Gilligan: No, worse then that. A tropical island in the Pacific. There were chicks there, but you couldn't touch them. Wanna hear about it?
- Frankie, the Big Kahuna: No!”
- Frankie, the Big Kahuna: What does that mean, "We're not in"?
- Annette: Wild guess? I think it means they're not in.
- Bobby: Boy, it's quite a piece of dialogue when you intellectual masterminds get together! I should be writing this down!
“- Dick Dale: You're asking me if I, Dick Dale, can play Venus?
- Frankie, the Big Kahuna: Yes.
- Dick Dale: No.”
- Michael: We tried to figure where to take you last night, but you kept saying, "Why, oh, why, oh, why did I ever leave Ohio?".
- Frankie, the Big Kahuna: That's a damn good question.