Robert Morley quotes
“Anyone who works is a fool. I don't work - I merely inflict myself upon the public.”
“If people take the trouble to cook, you should take the trouble to eat. (On why he opposes dieting).”
“No man is lonely while eating spaghetti.”
“- Peterson: You mean Mrs. Chelm is an unqualified liar?
- Billy Dannreuther: Well, let's say she uses her imagination rather than her memory.”
“Cut down? I am what I am precisely because I've eaten my way to the top! I'm a work of art, created by the finest chefs in the world. Every fold is a brush stroke! Every crease a sonnet! Every chin a concerto! In short doctor darling, in my present form, I'm a masterpiece!”
“- Mildred Cruthers: He was like a brother to me.
- Bernstein: He was your brother.”
- Kermit the Frog: We were wondering if you could recommend a nice hotel. Actually, a cheap hotel.
- British Gentleman: How cheap?
- Fozzie Bear: Free.
- British Gentleman: Well, that narrows the field a bit. Let's see. "Places where you can park your carcasses". Bus terminals... river banks... The Happiness Hotel...