Liars quotes63 liars quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“No true hero is born from lies.”
“How do you have patience for people who claim they love America, but clearly can't stand Americans?”
“I can’t believe Michael betrayed us again, why is it always the ones you most expect?”
“You lie to get what you want.”
“You ever seen what happens to a snake when a Louboutin heel steps on it? Keep talking and you’ll find out.”
“If there’s one thing I’m not it's a liar. Unlike Abraham Lincoln.”
“The truth is bigger than all of us.”
“Born phonies, all you newspapermen.”
“- Gigi: Do you make love all the time?
- Gaston Lachaille: I beg your pardon?
- Gigi: Do you make love all the time, Gaston?
- Gaston Lachaille: Certainly not! The only people who make love all the time are liars.”
“The question is, Frau Helm, were you lying then, are you lying now, or are you not in fact a chronic and habitual liar?!”
“- Marlon: The point is, I would gladly step in front of traffic for you Truman. And the last thing I would ever do to you...
- Christof: ... is lie to you.
- Marlon: ...is lie to you.”
“- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: Brother, I'm not cowering me for nothing. I only thought of Martin Luther King.
- Tamerlan Tsarnaev: Martin Luther King was a liar. He was a hypocrite and a fornicator.
- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: Well, I am a fornicator.”
“- Andre: Why... why do you make up such stories?
- Nicole: I don't know. It just comes naturally to me.
- Andre: So it's genetic. Is that it?
- Nicole: Yes. No! I don't know.”