Liars quotes51 liars quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Gigi: Do you make love all the time?
- Gaston Lachaille: I beg your pardon?
- Gigi: Do you make love all the time, Gaston?
- Gaston Lachaille: Certainly not! The only people who make love all the time are liars.”
“The question is, Frau Helm, were you lying then, are you lying now, or are you not in fact a chronic and habitual liar?!”
“- Marlon: The point is, I would gladly step in front of traffic for you Truman. And the last thing I would ever do to you...
- Christof: ... is lie to you.
- Marlon: ...is lie to you.”
“- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: Brother, I'm not cowering me for nothing. I only thought of Martin Luther King.
- Tamerlan Tsarnaev: Martin Luther King was a liar. He was a hypocrite and a fornicator.
- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: Well, I am a fornicator.”
“- Andre: Why... why do you make up such stories?
- Nicole: I don't know. It just comes naturally to me.
- Andre: So it's genetic. Is that it?
- Nicole: Yes. No! I don't know.”
“- Roy: Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, so sayeth the Psalms!
- Judge Harry Roosevelt: That's Proverbs 12:22.”
“- Davies: You don't trust that snake, do you? He's lying.
- Danny: Yeah? How do you know?
- Davies: His lips were moving.”
“- Mr. Darrell Sherman: You're a liar!
- Principal Claude Rolle: I know. It upsets me too.”
“You know, I've always believed that a man who don't tell it like it is, is a liar.”
“I know a thing or two about lies, and I know a thing or two about liars.”
“I shall tell you of William Wallace. Historians from England will say I am a liar, but history is written by those who have hanged heroes.”