Liars quotes48 liars quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Marlon: The point is, I would gladly step in front of traffic for you Truman. And the last thing I would ever do to you...
- Christof: ... is lie to you.
- Marlon: ...is lie to you.”
“- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: Brother, I'm not cowering me for nothing. I only thought of Martin Luther King.
- Tamerlan Tsarnaev: Martin Luther King was a liar. He was a hypocrite and a fornicator.
- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: Well, I am a fornicator.”
“- Andre: Why... why do you make up such stories?
- Nicole: I don't know. It just comes naturally to me.
- Andre: So it's genetic. Is that it?
- Nicole: Yes. No! I don't know.”
“- Roy: Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, so sayeth the Psalms!
- Judge Harry Roosevelt: That's Proverbs 12:22.”
“- Davies: You don't trust that snake, do you? He's lying.
- Danny: Yeah? How do you know?
- Davies: His lips were moving.”
“- Mr. Darrell Sherman: You're a liar!
- Principal Claude Rolle: I know. It upsets me too.”
“You know, I've always believed that a man who don't tell it like it is, is a liar.”
“I know a thing or two about lies, and I know a thing or two about liars.”
“I shall tell you of William Wallace. Historians from England will say I am a liar, but history is written by those who have hanged heroes.”
“The end of my innocence and childhood began in 1957. It is remarkable to me now just how little I knew then about the people around me. It took me years to figure out exactly what the truth was, especially given my brother's knack at inventing facts.”
“I know I'm not the best communicator, but... whatever happens to you, be honest, tell the truth, even if they do look at you funny. They will. But what you gotta understand, is that almost all of those people are full of shit. They're all part of this great big conspiracy of bullshit. And they're scared of people like you, because those...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I've lived among them all my life. They're born liars.”