William Lucking quotes
- Recruiter: Now, are either of you homosexuals?
- John: You mean, like, flaming, or...
- Recruiter: Well, it's a standard question we have to ask.
- Russell: No, we're not homosexual, but we are willing to learn.
- John: Yeah, would they send us someplace special?
- Recruiter: I guess that's "no" on both. Now if you could just give Uncle Sam... (continue)(continue reading)
“It always amazes me when people go rent horses and ride them.”
“Don't even think of acting as a profession unless not doing it would cause you to sicken and waste away.”
“You know, actors lie all the time.”
- Wilson: Can't be too careful nowadays, y'know? Lot of "tea leaves" about, know what I mean?
- Warehouse Foreman: Excuse me?
- Wilson: Tea leaves... thieves.