Coffee quotes80 coffee quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Cocaine is America's cup of coffee.”
“- Harry Callahan: Every day for the past ten years Loretta, there, has been giving me a large black coffee. Today she gives me a large black coffee, only it has sugar in it, a lotta sugar. I just came back to complain. Now, you boys put those guns down.
- Crook: Say what?
- Harry Callahan: Well, we're not just gonna let you walk out of here.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup.”
“- Rose Morgan: Why don't you get the coffee?
- Hannah Morgan: I've buried a husband, I've raised two daughters. I've made my coffee.”
“- Walter: My wife and I heard that coffee's good for your sex life.
- Jeff Dunham: Coffee?
- Walter: Yeah.
- Jeff Dunham: Is it?
- Walter: No. It kept me awake through the whole damn thing! I actually had to participate.”
“I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them.”
“I've never liked the coffee at the White House. I think it has something to do with the 150 year old China.”
“Coffee is to wake up, coffee is to work with, coffee is to live with, coffee is life.”
“- Sissy: I brought ya some coffee.
- Bud: Get me a beer.
- Sissy: Bud, if they smell beer on your breath at work…
- Bud: Just get me a beer!
- Sissy: Yes sir.”
“Can't we get an espresso and talk this over, please?”
“Get me some coffee. Half and half. Three sweet'n lows. In a real cup. Not one of those paper or Styrofoam things.”
“- Waiter: He hates the coffee!
- Duffy Bergman: No, the coughing! I hate all the coughing!”
“Is there some reason that my coffee isn't here? Has she died or something?”
“- Brian Gilcrest: Can I have a double espresso?
- Allison Ng: Good morning, sir! I'm so jacked for today!
- Brian Gilcrest: Make that a triple.”
“Do you want some free advice? Coffee. Make friends with it.”