Coffee quotes84 coffee quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Rose Morgan: Why don't you get the coffee?
- Hannah Morgan: I've buried a husband, I've raised two daughters. I've made my coffee.”
“- Jesse Stone: Molly, can I get a cup of coffee?
- Molly Crane: If you make it.”
“Cocaine is America's cup of coffee.”
“- Harry Callahan: Every day for the past ten years Loretta, there, has been giving me a large black coffee. Today she gives me a large black coffee, only it has sugar in it, a lotta sugar. I just came back to complain. Now, you boys put those guns down.
- Crook: Say what?
- Harry Callahan: Well, we're not just gonna let you walk out of here.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup.”
“- Simon Birch: What does coffee and donuts have to do with God?
- Rev. Russell: They're merely refreshments so people can socialize and talk about up coming events.”
“Oh, I can’t stop drinking the coffee. I stop drinking the coffee, and I stop doing the standing, walking, and words putting into sentence doing.”
“I told you you shouldn’t have espresso after dinner. I know the little cups make you feel big but it’s not worth it.”
“Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.”
“- Walter: My wife and I heard that coffee's good for your sex life.
- Jeff Dunham: Coffee?
- Walter: Yeah.
- Jeff Dunham: Is it?
- Walter: No. It kept me awake through the whole damn thing! I actually had to participate.”
“I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them.”
“I've never liked the coffee at the White House. I think it has something to do with the 150 year old China.”
“Coffee is to wake up, coffee is to work with, coffee is to live with, coffee is life.”
“- Sissy: I brought ya some coffee.
- Bud: Get me a beer.
- Sissy: Bud, if they smell beer on your breath at work…
- Bud: Just get me a beer!
- Sissy: Yes sir.”