Peter Jason quotes
“I've always felt that in America we're all equal. I don't care what you make, or what kind of car you drive. You're not better than me.”
“He usually knows what he wants, and I guess having been a writer and a director, he knows what to shoot.”
“- Frank: What do these things want?
- Gilbert: They're free-enterprisers. The earth is just another developing planet. Their third world.”
“- David Walsh: Tell me the world is a fair place.
- Mr. Gartin: It's not, and try to remember that while your ass bleeds as you're being passed from nigger to wop in the showers at San Quinton.”
“My grandfather built this bank on sweat and steel, not bullshit and nepotism. He put the bank first, and so I do too.”
“- Master Boyd: Johnny, you are one of the best martial artists in the world, and I can help you prove it.
- Johnny Cage: Prove it? How?
- Master Boyd: A tournament, the tournament. It's held once a generation. The best fighters in the world are invited. You win the tournament, you win their respect. They'll tell the whole world, that you're the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- David Walsh: You know this review process, it's... you have. I bet it's illegal. I could sue you.
- Bill Gartin: Go ahead. You'll lose, because the best lawyer wins, and mine are the best. They're Ivy League assholes, and they'd wrap a lamp cord around a new born baby's neck rather than lose to a schmuck like you.”