Unity quotes34 unity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“One finger won't make an impact, but you ball all those fingers into a fist, and you can strike a mighty blow. Now, this family has got to be that fist.”
“They became alert to the concept of slavery. And, as their numbers grew, to slavery's antidote which, of course, is unity. At first, they began assembling in small groups. They learned the art of corporate and militant action. They learned to refuse. At first, they just grunted their refusal. But then, on an historic day, which is commemorated...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Why we starting to fight each other? It's just what the big shots wanna see. That we're street trash, street rats with no brains. No respect for nothing including ourselves. So heres how it is if we don't act together then we are nothing. If we don't stick together we are nothing. And if we can't even trust each other, then we are nothing. So...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If we don't have order, we have nothing. Where we go one, we go all.”
“All we've done is show the world that democracy isn't chaos. That there is a great, invisible strength in a people's union.”
“If we all work together, we can make our dreams come true.”
“- Krall: Unity is not your strength. It is a weakness.
- Kirk: I think you're underestimating humanity.”
“- Shinzon: There is so much we need to talk about.
- Jean-Luc Picard: I will be interested to know what we are talking about.
- Shinzon: Unity, Captain. Tearing down the walls between us, to recognize that we are one. I'm talking of the thing that makes us the same. Peace. We want peace.”
“- Lindsey: What are people like, on the inside?
- Powder: Inside most people there's a feeling of being separate, separated from everything.
- Linsey: And?
- Powder: And they're not. They're part of absolutely everyone, and everything.”
“- Ginger: Out by sixteen or dead on the scene, but together forever.
- Brigitte: United against life as we know it.”
“Our races, united by a history long forgotten and a future we shall face together. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message so that our past will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on.”
“Family reunions are about uniting the family, bringing together the young and old. Singing and dancing and thanking God, giving Him the glory. Thanking him for getting us over.”
“- Norma Rae: I want this church for a union meetin' next Saturday. Blacks and whites sittin' together.
- Reverend Hubbard: This is a house of God.
- Norma Rae: I'm waitin' to see whether it is or it isn't.”
“You told us where we go one we go all. Well, we believed you. We lived by it, Sir. And now you're saying where you go we can't follow.”
“- Abdul: I did not call you.
- Father O'Malley: You called for all the Jews. I'm Jewish, just like Jesus Christ. You take one, you gotta take us all.”
“My father said the army makes all men one, but you never know which one. He didn't know Roland Bozz.”
“The airplane and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men; cries out for universal brotherhood; for the unity of us all.”
“The only thing I like integrated is my coffee.”
“- Tally Atwater: Do you want to be with me?
- Warren Justice: So much it hurts.”