Plot – These are the colorful and vulgar days of 1973 and two enterprising teenagers - Betsy and Arlene - are on a school trip between the white walls of power. They are hired as secret advisors and dog sitters of the President’s dog.
All actors – Kirsten Dunst, Michelle Williams, Dan Hedaya, Will Ferrell, Bruce McCulloch, Teri Garr, Dave Foley, Jim Breuer, Ana Gasteyer, Harry Shearer, Saul Rubinek, Devon Gummersallshow all
“Dick” Quotes 14 quotes
“Children! Running around, all hours of the night! When you kids grow up, you'll be living in the Soviet Union of America!”
“- John Ehrlichman: What's going on? Who are these girls?
- Henry Kissinger: I don't know. But it doesn't look constitutional to me.”
“- Betsy Jobs: You're the smartest person I know.
- Arlene Lorenzo: But you don't know anybody...”
“Every lie is another brick in the pathway to hell.”
“- Arlene Lorenzo: You really think that my dad could be alive?
- Betsy Jobs: Alive and famous! It makes perfect sense, he was probably married or something and your mom had to keep it a secret to protect his reputation. I mean, he's probably out there right now, his heart breaking because he can't reach out to the one person who truly maters to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“War is not healthy for children and other living things.”
“You can't let Dick control your life!”
“- Betsy Jobs: Isn't it against the law to cut up the flag?
- Arlene Lorenzo: Not if you sew it back together.”
“- Arlene Lorenzo: My life is so tragic!
- Betsy Jobs: Or it could be worse! What if... years from now you get married and find out that your fiancee's dad is your dad too, and you two are brother and sister?
- Arlene Lorenzo: Oh my God!
- Betsy Jobs: Mh. It's called incest, Arlene. And it's against the law.”