“I Love You to Death” quotes(1990)
Plot – Italian-American Joey Boca owns a pizzeria in Tacoma together with his willing wife Rosalie. Joey truly loves his wife and children, but he cheats on her with other women. When Rosalie finds him with a stranger, she gets so angry that she tries to commit suicide, but Rosalie's mother thinks something more radical, that is to kill her brazen, liar and hunter son-in-law permanently.
All actors – Kevin Kline, Tracey Ullman, Joan Plowright, River Phoenix, William Hurt, Keanu Reeves, James Gammon, Jack Kehler, Victoria Jackson, Miriam Margolyes, Alisan Porter, Jon Kasdanshow all
“I Love You to Death” Quotes 15 quotes
“I need to collect myself... Alright. It's you and I. No way out. Get your shit together. Okay? Okay. Let's go.”
“When somebody shoot you in the head it make you think.”
“- Rosalie: Joey is not a normal man. You know how he is. He works ten... maybe 12, or 14 hours a day, seven days a week... and out with a different girl... every night.
- Nadja: Rosalie...
- Rosalie: That's just it. He eats anything he wants. He never seems to gain any weight. He's not human! He's like an animal. Like we're dealing with a machine!”
“- Joey: I cheated on my wife.
- Priest: You committed adultery?
- Joey: Yes
- Priest: How many times?
- Joey Boca: Uh... 5 times the last 2 weeks... wait, no, that's wrong... it was uh... it was uh, 4 times this week, uh... with 3 women, and uh... 3 times last week with 2 other women... wow... plus one of the women from this week was the same as...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Is that legal... having sex with a kangaroo?”
“- Harlan: This is only two hun'erd. We was promised five.
- Devo: For killing him five, for wounding him two.
- Harlan: You wanted me to shoot him so I shot him.
- Nadja: You woke him up! What good is that?”
“- Marlon: I've never killed anybody before.
- Harlan: Well, I've never killed anybody either. So what? How hard can it get? If he wakes up and sees us right now... all we do is read him his rights... and then kill him!”
“- Rosalie: They look like drug addicts.
- Devo: Well, they are drug addicts.
- Rosalie: Oh my God! You hired drug addicts?
- Devo: Who'd you expect me to hire? The Red Cross?”
“- Lacey: Joey, if you're such a good Catholic, why do you commit adultery?
- Joey: I'm a man; I got a lot of hormones in my body.”
“You know, I like you once. Maybe someday I like you again.”
“- Rosalie: I don't like having drug addicts in my house!
- Nadja: Oh no, Rosalie. Don't think of them as drug addicts. Think of them as killers.”