Christians quotes24 christians quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“There are sheep in this world and there are wolves in this world. And I know that you two boys are just two weary travelers who have lost your way. So, we are going to clean you up right with a baptism.”
“If you strive to do good, then you're a Christian. If you don't seek to hurt or betray others, you're a Christian. If you're true to yourself and treat others as you'd have them treat you, you're a Christian. The more a person parades their Christianity for the benefit of other, the less I'm inclined to trust the Christianity they claim to bring.”
“- Bill 'The Butcher' Cutting: I don't see no Americans. I see trespassers, Irish harps. Do a job for a nickel what a nigger does for a dime and a white man used to get a quarter for. What have they done? Name one thing they've contributed.
- William 'Boss' Tweed: Votes.
- Bill 'The Butcher' Cutting: Votes, you say? They vote how the archbishop...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Inoue: They can continue to be Christian. You may take some satisfaction in that. Because the roots are cut.
- Rodrigues: Nothing grows in a swamp.”
“I was born a Catholic and now I'm a lapsed Catholic. I'm something but I'm not a believer any more.”
“- Mary Surratt: I'm a Southerner. I'm a Catholic and a devoted mother above all else. But I am no assassin.
- Frederick Aiken: Your freedom is gonna require greater assurances than that.”
“- Brother Buyl: You treat Christians equally with heathen savages. What do you offer in return?
- Columbus: A New World, Buyl.”
“He hates God. He is repulsed by all things Christian. But these things do not kill him, no. They only fill him with a rage.”
“Life is precious, especially if you're a Christian and only allowed to have one.”
“- Pauline Parker: Oh, I wish James Mason would do a religious picture! He'd be perfect as Jesus!
- Juliet Hulme: Daddy says the Bible's a load of bunkum!
- Pauline Parker: But we're all going to heaven?
- Juliet Hulme: I'm not! I'm going to The Fourth World... it's sort of like heaven. Only better, because there aren't any Christians!”
“We bet that there is a God.”
“Do you think people like the Christians hire us to invite us to their dinner parties? It's our job to clean up their royal messes.”
“- Jeffrey: Wait! You're really a priest?
- Father Dan: Of course.
- Jeffrey: But... I mean, aren't you supposed to be straight and celibate?
- Father Dan: Maybe you didn't hear me. I'm a catholic priest. Historically, that falls somewhere between chorus boy and florist.”
“- Bloom: By the way, in case you're wondering, I'm Jewish.
- Danny: Are you a Catholic Jew or a Protestant Jew?”
“- Lacey: Joey, if you're such a good Catholic, why do you commit adultery?
- Joey: I'm a man; I got a lot of hormones in my body.”
“Almira Gulch, just because you own half the county doesn't mean that you have the power to run the rest of us. For twenty-three years, I've been dying to tell you what I thought of you! And now... well, being a Christian woman, I can't say it!”
“Forget this Judeo-Christian bullshit. The same people that taught us virtue are the very ones who enslaved us, baby.”
Attention, passengers, we are now leaving Nun Central and are beginning our journey to Hell and beyond. The captain has turned off the "no smoking" sign, and you may now move about the cabin freely.
[kidsstart screaming, reading "Playboy", and gambling]
Thank you for being Catholic, and for choosing the Saint Gabriel's School Bus.