All actors – Steven Weber, Peter Jacobson, Tom Cayler, David Thornton, Lee Mark Nelson, John Ganun, Michael T. Weiss, Joe Dain, Jeffrey Ross, Irma St. Paule, Patrick Stewart, Nicky Paraisoshow all
“Jeffrey” Quotes 14 quotes
“- Skip Winkley: Who is your biggest sexual fantasy?
- Barney's Waiter: Denzel Washington.
- Jeffrey: The guy at the gym.
- Sterling: Yoko Ono. ...To see the apartment!”
“I love sex. It's just one of the truly great ideas. I mean, just the fact that our bodies have this built-in capacity for joy, oh it makes me love God. Yes!”
“Hi, my name is Dave and I am sexually compulsive.”
- Jeffrey: Darius is a dancer. He's in "Cats".
- Sterling: Exactly. I said you needed a boyfriend, not a person.
“Can I do this, or will I look like some sort of gay superhero?”
“- Sterling: Darius once said you were the saddest person he knew.
- Jeffrey: Why did he say that?
- Sterling: Because he was sick. He had a fatal disease. And he was a million times happier than you.”
“- Jeffrey: Wait! You're really a priest?
- Father Dan: Of course.
- Jeffrey: But... I mean, aren't you supposed to be straight and celibate?
- Father Dan: Maybe you didn't hear me. I'm a catholic priest. Historically, that falls somewhere between chorus boy and florist.”
“- Debra Moorhouse: It all goes back to mother, doesn't it? Did you love your mother?
- Acolyte: Yes.
- Debra Moorhouse: Don't lie to me. I'll call her.”
“I will find a substitute for sex. Sex Lite. Sex Helper. I Can't Believe It's Not Sex!”