Nathan Lane quotes
“If more people gave up, there'd be fewer wars.”
“- Pumbaa: Hey, Timon, ever wonder what those sparkly dots are up there?
- Timon: Pumbaa, I don't wonder; I know.
- Pumbaa: Oh. What are they?
- Timon: They're fireflies. Fireflies that, uh... got stuck up on that big bluish-black thing.
- Pumbaa: Oh, gee. I always thought they were balls of gas burning billions of miles away.
- Timon: Pumbaa,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Limbo is like New Jersey. You can see all the good stuff, you just have to get there.”
“I like to use both sides of my brain.”
“- Richard Levy the Driven: Congratulations. You're actually drinking, driving, smoking, leering and groping at the same time.
- Richard Levy the Shameless: Which on one hand, is just about the coolest thing ever but on the other hand, maybe isn't so great for the image.”
- Albert Goldman: Oh God, I pierced the toast!
- Armand Goldman: So what? The important thing to remember is not to go to pieces when that happens. You have to react like a man, calmly. You have to say to yourself, "Albert, you pierced the toast, so what? It's not the end of your life".
“- Armand Goldman: Al, you old son of a bitch! How ya doin'? How do you feel about that call today? I mean the Dolphins! Fourth-and-three play on their 30 yard line with only 34 seconds to go!
- Albert Goldman: How do you think I feel? Betrayed, bewildered... wrong response?”
“Friends stick together to the end.”
“- Lars Smuntz: What are you gonna do?
- Ernie Smuntz: I'm gonna kill that unspeakable thing once and for all.”
"You look tired" means "you look old". And "you look rested" means "you've had collagen"..
“Watch where you aim that morning breath. That should come with a warning label.”
“- Albert Goldman: Don't give me that tone!
- Armand Goldman: What tone?
- Albert Goldman: That sarcastic contemptuous tone that means you know everything because you're a man, and I know nothing because I'm a woman.
- Armand Goldman: You're not a woman.
- Albert Goldman: Oh, you bastard!”
“Don't anybody move! This things loaded... I'll let you have it!”
“- Armand Goldman: Los Copa? There's nothing in Los Copa but a cemetery.
- Albert Goldman: I know, that's why I'm packing light.
- Armand Goldman: Oh I see, so you're going to a cemetery with your toothbrush. How Egyptian.”
“- Cale Tucker: For your information, I happen to be humanity's last great hope.
- Preed: I weep for the species.”
“Excuse me, Johnny, I've got to hang up. We're expecting a call from you any minute.”
“Why you miserable, cowardly, wretched little caterpillar! Don't you ever want to become a butterfly? Don't you want to spread your wings, and flap your way to glory?”
“What's wrong with giving up?... And just think of the time you save!”
“- Timon: What do you call a hyena with half a brain?
- Pumbaa: Beats me, Timon. What?
- Timon: Gifted!”
“- Franz Liebkind: Not many people know this, but the Fuhrer was descended from a long line of English queens.
- Max Bialystock: Is that right?”