“- Monty, the Mouth: Aren't you gonna' run?
- Stuart Little: Why?
- Monty, the Mouth: 'cause you're a mouse.
- Stuart Little: I'm not just a mouse. I'm a member of this family.
- Monty, the Mouth: A mouse with a pet cat?
- Stuart Little: I guess that's pretty funny!
- Monty, the Mouth: Pretty funny? I'm gonna wet my fur! A mouse with a pet cat!”
“Stuart Little” quotes(1999)
Plot – Stuart, a kind-hearted mouse, feels alone in a world that is too big for him and dreams to belong to a real family. When the Littles adopt him, he lives many adventures, including the ones with the bitter enemy Snowflake, the house cat.
All actors – Michael J. Fox, Geena Davis, Hugh Laurie, Jonathan Lipnicki, Nathan Lane, Chazz Palminteri, Steve Zahn, Jim Doughan, David Alan Grier, Bruno Kirby, Jennifer Tilly, Stan Frebergshow all
“Stuart Little” Quotes 19 quotes
“- Anton, the stuck-up bully: How did that stupid mouse get in my sail?
- George Little: He's not a stupid mouse!
- Anton, the stuck-up bully: You're right; He's a stupid rat!”
“I don't wanna get kicked out of my house! I'm not a street cat, I'm a house cat! I don't wanna lose my furry basket or my tinkle-ball that I push along the floor with my nose!”
“- Mrs. Little: Is he going to be alright?
- Dr. Beechwood: Well, a lad that size swallowing all that detergent. Amazingly, I think he's gonna be fine. Also, he's very clean.”
“Is that what you think? That you have to look alike to be family? You don't have to look alike. You don't even have to like each other. Look at Snowbell: he hates me, and still, he's trying to save me. Sure, you'll probably scratch him up pretty bad, you'd tear him to shreds; you may even kill him... but Snowbell will not run away, and that is...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Stuart: Snowbell, you saved me?
- Snowbell: Yeah, yeah. Look, let's get one thing straight. I'm doing this for the Littles. They love you. George loves you. They're all miserable without you.
- Stuart: But Snowbell, you said...
- Snowbell: I know what I said, I... I lied, okay? Welcome to Manhattan. I'm the one that hates you.
- Stuart: Oh,...” (continue) (continue reading)
“I'm so happy! I... I feel 10 inches tall!”
“- Monty: Snow, what are you doin'? Come on, he's just a mouse!
- Snowbelll: He's not just a mouse. He's... He's family.”
“- Stuart Little: Can I scratch your ears? I could rub your tummy.
- Snowbell: How'd you like to rub it from the inside, mouse-boy?
- Stuart Little: I'm a little confused. I thought that's what you did with a pet.
- Snowbell: A Pet? I am not your pet! I'm a cat, you're a mouse. You should be livin' in a hole. This is my family.
- Stuart Little:...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Anton, the stuck-up bully: Gee George, you all done crying?
- George Little: Yeah! Are you all done being a jerk?
- Anton, the stuck-up bully: No!”
“- Stuart Little: Snow, where are you going?
- Snowbell: Oh, I gotta yawn, stare at traffic, lick myself. And believe me, that could take hours if you do it right.”
“- Snowbell: Didn't your mother warn you that you shouldn't go out into Central Park at night?
- Smokey: My mother was the reason you shouldn't go out into Central Park at night.”
“- Stuart Little: Good-bye, fake father! Good-bye, fake mother!
- Mrs. Stout: Good-bye, fake son! ...I'm gonna miss that boy.
- Mr. Stout: I'm gonna miss that car.”
“Mr. and Mrs. Little, we try to discourage couples from adopting outside of their own... species. It rarely works out.”