“The Age of Adaline” quotes(2015)
Plot – Adaline Bowman was born at the beginning of the twentieth century and, after a century, is still alive. She stopped aging at 29 and has lived the transformations of world's history, from the two World Wars to the struggles of the '60s until the most recent events. Adaline lives her life with discretion and only her daughter knows her secret, but one day she meets Ellis Jones and falls for him. She has now to make a decision that changes her life forever.
All actors – Blake Lively, Michiel Huisman, Harrison Ford, Ellen Burstyn, Kathy Baker, Amanda Crew, Lynda Boyd, Hugh Ross, Richard Harmon, Fulvio Cecere, Anjali Jay, Hiro Kanagawa, Peter J. Gray, Izabel Pearce, Cate Richardson, Jane Craven, Noel Johansen, Aaron Craven, Primo Allon, Darren Dolynski, Chris William Martin, Mark Ghanimé, Shaker Paleja, Daniel Bacon, Barclay Hope, Robert Moloney, Dee Jay Jackson, Lane Edwards, Tony Levins, Anthony Ingruber, Keith McCafferty, Serge Houde, Alison Wandzura, Demord Dann, Grace Chin, , Matthew Hoglie, Barrett James, Mark Lavell, Mike Li, John Lobato, Craig March, Myles McCarthy, Breanna Podlasly, Yaroslav Poverlo, Jacqueline Ryan, Holland Sanders, Julia Torranceshow all
“The Age of Adaline” Quotes 12 quotes
“- Flemming: Don't you miss having someone to love?
- Adaline Bowman: It's not the same when there's no growing old together. Without that, love is just heartbreak.”
“I don't think I'll ever understand why so few people care about history.”
“- Adaline Bowman: Tell me something I can hold on to forever and never let go.
- Ellis Jones: Let go.”
“This no eating nonsense just won't do if you're going to be a proper farm dog.”
“- Adaline Bowman: I see you already forgot our little talk about sodium.
- Flemming: No, I am simply choosing to ignore it.”
“- Adaline Bowman: The civic archives, please.
- Cab Driver: May take a while, Market is jammed.
- Adaline Bowman: Okay then, please take California to Hyde.
- Cab Driver: There's construction on Hyde.
- Adaline Bowman: Why don't you stay on this, take this to Gough, Gough to Bush, Bush to Polk, Polk to Grove, and then just leave me on the corner...” (continue)(continue reading)