“Home Alone” quotes(1990)
Plot – Two families of relatives with many children are leaving for Paris to spend there the Christmas hoidays. In the excitement and confusion of the last minutes, the little Kevin is "left" at home. He's considered the most daredevil of all the children. The mother tries in vain to get in touch with him or to go back home, but the boy has to rely on himself and he does it very well: in fact, he makes two thieves run away with firecrackers, pitch and other weird contraptions.
All actors – Macaulay Culkin, Joe Pesci, Daniel Stern, John Heard, Roberts Blossom, Catherine O'Hara, Angela Goethals, Devin Ratray, Gerry Bamman, Hillary Wolf, John Candy, Larry Hankin, Michael C. Maronna, Kristin Minter, Diana Rein, Jedidiah Cohen, Kieran Culkin, Senta Moses Mikan, Anna Slotky, Terrie Snell, Jeffrey Wiseman, Virginia Smith, Matt Doherty, Ralph Foody, Michael Guido, Ray Toler, Billie Bird, Bill Erwin, Gerry Becker, Victor Cole, Porscha Radcliffe, Brittany Radcliffe, Clarke Devereux, Dan Charles Zukoski, Lynn Mansbach, Peter Siragusa, Alan Wilder, Hope Davis, Dianne B. Shaw, Tracy J. Connor, James Ryan, Ken Hudson Campbell, Sandra Macat, Mark Beltzman, Ann Whitney, Richard J. Firfer, Jim Ortlieb, Kate Johnson, Michael Hansen, Peter Pantaleo, Jean-Claude Sciore, Monica Devereux, Edward Bruzan, Frank Cernugel, Eddie Korosa, John Hardy, Robert Okrzesik, Leo Perion, Vince Waidzulis, , Lionel Barrymore, Irene Columbus, Quinn Culkin, Raja Gosnell, Larry Nazimek, Paula Newsome, Paul Ruffino, Yuri Rutman, Luciano Saber, Linda Wylieshow all
“Home Alone” Quotes 24 quotes
“- Peter McCallister: Hi.
- Harry: Hi. Are you Mr. McCallister?
- Peter McCallister: Yeah.
- Harry: The Mr. McCallister who lives here?
- Peter McCallister: Yes.
- Pizza Boy: Oh, good, because somebody owes me $122.50.”
“Wow, that's real crystal. Put it in your purse.”
“This is Christmas. The season has the perputal hope. I don't care that I have to get out on your runway and hitchike. It costs me everything I own. I have to sell my soul to the devil himself. I am going to get home to my son.”
“Guys, I'm eating junk and watching rubbish! You better come out and stop me!”
- Kate McCallister: Say good night, Kevin.
- Kevin McCallister: "Good night, Kevin".
“I'm gonna kill that kid!”
“- Harry Lime: Where did he go?
- Marv Merchants: Maybe he committed suicide.
- Kevin McCallister: I'm over here you big horse's ass, come and get me before I call the police.”
“Bless this highly nutritious microwavable macaroni and cheese dinner and the people who sold it on sale. Amen.”
“- Kate McCallister: Did you close the garage?
- Peter McCallister: That's it. I forgot to close the garage, that's it.
- Peter McCallister: No, that's not it.
- Kate McCallister: Well, what else could we be forgetting?
- Kate McCallister: Kevin!”
“- Kevin McCallister: So give it a shot, for your granddaughter anyway. I'm sure she misses you and the presents.
- Old Man Marley: I send her a check.
- Kevin McCallister: I wish my grandparents did that. They always send me clothes. Last year I got a sweater with a big bird knitted on it.
- Old Man Marley: That's nice.
- Kevin McCallister: Not...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kevin McCallister: No offense, aren't you too old to be afraid?
- Old Man Marley: You can be too old for a lot of things, but you're never too old to be afraid.”
“This house is so full of people it makes me sick. When I grow up and get married, I'm living alone. Did you hear me?”
“- Check Out Girl: Where do you live?
- Kevin McCallister: I can't tell you that.
- Check-Out Woman: Why not?
- Kevin McCallister: Because you're a stranger.”
“- Harry Lime: Why the hell did you take your shoes off?
- Marv Merchants: Why the hell are you dressed like a chicken?”
“This is it! Don't get scared now!”
“- Harry Lime: What's so funny? What are you laughing at? You did it again didn't you? You left the water running. What's wrong with you? Why do you do that? I told you not to do it.
- Marv Merchants: Harry, it's our calling card!
- Harry Lime: Calling card.
- Marv Merchants: All the great ones leave their mark. We're the wet bandits!”
“- Kevin McCallister: Everyone in this family hates me!
- Kate McCallister: Then you should ask Santa for the new family.
- Kevin McCallister: I don't want another family, I don't want any family. Familes suck!”
“- Megan McCallister: You're not at all worried that something might happen to Kevin?
- Buzz McCallister: No, for three reasons: A, I'm not that lucky. Two, we use smoke detectors and D, we live on the most boring street in the whole United States of America, where nothing even remotely dangerous will ever happen. Period.”