Sight quotes25 sight quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- "Booger": Step aside momma, I wanna see some of that muff!
- Takashi: Oh Hair pie! Hair pie!
“Because nature is what we see here in our heads. Nothing else! Without our eyes, there's no nature. And none of us sees the world around us the same way.”
“Your eyes see it but your head can't make no sense of it.”
“HMOs will pay for your Viagra, but they won't pay for your glasses. So you can have a hard-on, but you can't see where to put it.”
“It's best not to stare at the sun during an eclipse.”
“This is the most beautiful sight these eyes have ever seen!”
“- Miller: Oh. My. God. What happened to your eyes?
- Dr. Weir: Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.”
“If looks could kill, I am dead now.”
“- Ginny: You never look at me like that.
- Louis Blore: You never look like that.”
“I know looks aren't everything... but they can help so much!”
“It's called scotoma. The mind sees what it choses to see.”
“- Pearl Antoine: God, you love to stare at women.
- Mickey: Old habit.”
“- Archie Howard: Little Hector Passmore over here passed out as soon as he saw a little blood in the water.
- Hector Passmore: I didn't pass out. I just felt a little woozy is all. I'm a pacifist man. I don't dig the sight of spilled blood.”
“- Dr. Hannibal Lecter: Ah. That is the Duomo seen from the Belvedere. Do you know Florence?
- Clarice Starling: All that detail just from memory, sir?
- Dr. Hannibal Lecter: Memory, Agent Starling, is what I have instead of a view.”
“- Stephen Danel: I've been away for a long time. You should be very glad to see me.
- Lorraine Danel: I hate the sight of you!”
“Keep absolutely still. Its vision is based on movement.”
“- Jerry Segel: It's my eye, isn't it.
- Garth Algar: Why would we want to look at your eye? Is there something wrong with that weird eye?
- Jerry Segel: There's nothing wrong with my eye. This one just has no pigment. I'm what you call a partial ocular albino, but I'm fine with it. I have perfect 20/20 vision with both eyes. You're serious about...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Littlefoot: Have you ever seen the Great Valley?
- Littlefoot's Mother: No.
- Littlefoot: Well, how do you know it's really there?
- Littlefoot's Mother: Some things you see with your eyes, others you see with your heart.”
“You have the gift of sight. This is a blessing, my child.”