Gael García Bernal quotes
“- Miner's Wife (Chile): Why are you traveling?
- Ernesto Guevara de la Serna: We travel just to travel.
- Miner's Wife (Chile): Bless you... Blessed be your travels.”
“What do we leave behind when we cross each frontier? Each moment seems split in two; melancholy for what was left behind and the excitement of entering a new land.”
“The goal: to explore a continent we had only known in books.”
“- Alberto Granado: I think there's a young lady interested in dancing with you.
- Ernesto Guevara de la Serna: I should ask her, right?
- Alberto Granado: The bird of youth flies away and doesn't come back, man. Fly, man, fly!”
“A revolution without guns? It would never work.”
“- Silvia (Peru): Life is pain.
- Ernesto Guevara de la Serna: Yeah, it's pretty screwed up. You gotta fight for every breath and tell death to go to hell.”
“Wandering around our America has changed me more than I thought. I am not me any more. At least I'm not the same me I was.”
“How is it possible to feel nostalgia for a world I never knew?”