Canada quotes19 canada quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I hear in Canada you only have sex doggy style; that way you can both see the hockey game.”
“- President of the United States: You sold control of American missiles to a foreign country?
- R.J. Hacker: If you can call Canada foreign.
- Stu Smiley: … or a country.”
“Is this Canada?”
- RCMP Helecopter: Attention, please. Attention, please. This is the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Would you come down from the tower, please.
- Honey: If you say "please" one more time, I'm gonna let you have it!
“Don't mind her. She's French-Canadian. Some days she's Canadian. Can be quite pleasant. Today she's obviously French.”
“Nobody told us there was two America: the real one, United State, and the fake one, Canada. Then, to make matter even worse, there's two Canada: the real one, Ontario, and the fake one, Quebec.”
“It is the height of six American football fields, or five Canadian football fields. As if Canadian football really counts.”
“Canadians are always dreaming up a lotta ways to ruin our lives. The metric system, for the love of God! Celsius! Neil Young!”
“- Highway Patrolman: Ah, Americans. Welcome to Ontario, sportsman's paradise!
- Sheriff Bud Boomer: Isn't it though.”
“- Sheriff Bud Boomer: There it is, men. Toronto.
- Roy Boy: It's beautiful. Like no other city I've ever seen. It's like Albany. Only cleaner.”
When have you ever heard anyone say: "Honey, lets stay in and order Canadian food"?
“- Roy Boy: Are you sure we're in Canada?
- Honey: You smell anything?
- Roy Boy: No.
- Honey: Exactly. Canada!”
“- Sheriff Bud Boomer: The capital Toronto.
- RCMP Officer at Headquarters: No, the capital of Canada is Ottawa.
- Sheriff Bud Boomer: Yeah, right. Do we look that stupid? Ottawa!
- Roy Boy: Nice try, Dudley.”