Canada quotes21 canada quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I hear in Canada you only have sex doggy style; that way you can both see the hockey game.”
“Don't mind her. She's French-Canadian. Some days she's Canadian. Can be quite pleasant. Today she's obviously French.”
“Fez-I just wish that there was someplace in the world where prejudice didn't exist.
Michael Kelso-Well, that's Canada... Yup, good ol' Canada. They don't make generalizations about people because they're too busy playin' hockey or gettin' drunk or puttin' maple syrup on their ham.”
“Fez-Is there anything about Canada we need to know before we get there?
Steven Hyde-Well, the beer is stronger. And as a result, their women look prettier.”
“- President of the United States: You sold control of American missiles to a foreign country?
- R.J. Hacker: If you can call Canada foreign.
- Stu Smiley: … or a country.”
“Is this Canada?”
- RCMP Helecopter: Attention, please. Attention, please. This is the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Would you come down from the tower, please.
- Honey: If you say "please" one more time, I'm gonna let you have it!
“Nobody told us there was two America: the real one, United State, and the fake one, Canada. Then, to make matter even worse, there's two Canada: the real one, Ontario, and the fake one, Quebec.”
“It is the height of six American football fields, or five Canadian football fields. As if Canadian football really counts.”
“Canadians are always dreaming up a lotta ways to ruin our lives. The metric system, for the love of God! Celsius! Neil Young!”
“- Highway Patrolman: Ah, Americans. Welcome to Ontario, sportsman's paradise!
- Sheriff Bud Boomer: Isn't it though.”
“- Sheriff Bud Boomer: There it is, men. Toronto.
- Roy Boy: It's beautiful. Like no other city I've ever seen. It's like Albany. Only cleaner.”
When have you ever heard anyone say: "Honey, lets stay in and order Canadian food"?
“- Roy Boy: Are you sure we're in Canada?
- Honey: You smell anything?
- Roy Boy: No.
- Honey: Exactly. Canada!”
“- Sheriff Bud Boomer: The capital Toronto.
- RCMP Officer at Headquarters: No, the capital of Canada is Ottawa.
- Sheriff Bud Boomer: Yeah, right. Do we look that stupid? Ottawa!
- Roy Boy: Nice try, Dudley.”