Enthusiasm quotes31 enthusiasm quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Discipline is not the enemy of enthusiasm!”
“I've done a lot of movies, but none of them that have blown up the way that 'Divergent' did.”
“It's something only a twisted, antisocial, anarchistic, pissed-off malcontent would have anything to do with... [triumphantly] You have your inside man!”
“Once I get a hold of a character, get a hold of their essence, I'm just as excited the next time I create it.”
“Acting is like roller-skating. Once you know how to do it, it is neither stimulating nor exciting.”
“She looked like a cold dish with a man until you got her pants down. Then she’d explode.”
“They can't censor the gleam in my eye.”
“- Joe Finley: I feel great.
- Ben Luckett: You wouldn't bullshit me?
- Joe Finley: My God, I'm telling the truth!
- Art Selwyn: Why shouldn't he feel good? I feel tremendous! I'm ready to take on the world!”
“- Sarah Hawkins: Are you saying this because it's the right thing, or because you really wanna go?
- Doctor Doppler: I really, really, really, really want to go! And it's the right thing.”
“I'm guided by my enthusiasm.”
“- Michael Darling: Oh, look! A firefly!
- Wendy Darling: A pixie.
- John Darling: Amazing!
- Michael Darling: What's the pixie doing?
- Peter Pan: Talking.
- Wendy Darling: What did she say?
- Peter Pan: She says you're a big ugly girl!”
“Don't get all excited, otherwise you'll macaroni your pants again.”
“- Holly Golightly: Don't you just love it?
- Paul Varjak: Love what?
- Holly Golightly: Tiffany's! ”
“It's difficult to maintain enthusiasm for your leadership when you keep getting beat up by that old man.”
“We're going into the future and I only have little clues as to what might be out there... sometimes I'm scared to death, and sometimes I'm really excited.”
“- Roger Swanson: Why give into a slump? Let's go down swinging.
- Nick: Like Michael Jordan.
- Roger Swanson: That's the wrong sport, but I like your enthusiasm.”
“Okay, and bring a lot of movement clothes, AKA jazz shoes, dance belts, Lycras, et al. And seriously, FYI, you guys, this is not an excuse to get out of your regular activities. This is an excuse to do some good musical theatre. So be prepared, be enthusiastic, and leave your bullshit attitude and baggage at the door because we don't need it! ”
“I feel like a paleontologist that's been hunting dinosaurs his whole life and finally got to meet one!”