George Takei quotes
“- George Takei: [at Lloyd's wedding] The commitment that these two men are about to make is the most important commitment anyone can make.
- Ari Gold: If you're not gay, Lloyd, now would probably be the time to say so.
- George Takei: And if you are, Ari, this is probably your time.
- Ari Gold: Don't kid yourself, Sulu.”
“They call them smart phones, but only dummies use them in my class.”
“I've run the marathon several times, so I definitely don't look like the Great Ancestor!”
“Every time we had a hot war going on in Asia, it was difficult for Asian Americans here.”
“You know, I grew up in two American internment camps, and at that time I was very young.”
“- James T. Kirk: My friends, the great experiment: The Excelsior. Ready for trial runs.
- Sulu: She's supposed to have transwarp drive.
- Scotty: Aye. And if my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a wagon.
- James T. Kirk: Come, come, Mr. Scott. Young minds, fresh ideas. Be tolerant.”
“- Chekov: Admit it, we're lost.
- Sulu: All right, we're lost. But we're making good time!”