Noah Emmerich quotes
“- Marlon: The point is, I would gladly step in front of traffic for you Truman. And the last thing I would ever do to you...
- Christof: ... is lie to you.
- Marlon: ...is lie to you.”
“- Deputy Bill Geisler: Not everyone in Garrison is a murderer.
- Sheriff Freddy Heflin: No, they just keep their eyes closed and their mouths shut, just like me.”
“- Craig Patrick: Hockey players from Boston and Minnesota.
- Doc Nagobads: Our own private Cold War.”
“I don't get considered for true comedies because I'm a 'dramatic' actor.”
“A movie set or any set is a completely private place and it feels very insulated.”
“- John Sullivan: Don't screw with me you little pisher, I know everything about you. I have complete knowledge of the universe.
- Gordo Hersch: That's not true, only God knows...
- John Sullivan: Oh, yeah well who put rubber cement in the coach's jockstrap, or who put the frog in Melissa Gluckman's locker and lets not forget about grandpa's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Joe Enders: You think too much.
- Chick: First time I've ever been accused of that.”
“- Willie Conway: I just want something beautiful, Mo.
- Michael 'Mo' Morris: We all want something beautiful, Willie.”